Spin off #1

Jin's POV:

There was a mess in the hallway.

I hated messes.

But this one was okay.

It was a sad mess.

It was a – kid leaving the home- sort of mess.

"Hyung! You can't leave me alone with them!" Hoseok whined, slouching down on the couch, staring at his older brother with puppy eyes, but earned nothing but a frown.

Hoseok escaped Taehyung and Jungkook, who slightly bullied him just seconds ago, teasing him about his new hair color.

Yoongi dyed it from blonde to red to now mint green, and this time, Hoseok decided to join him.

Just, he wasn't really sure if he liked it yet. Of course, it needed some time to get used to an orange-haired Hobi, but it looked good, nevertheless.

Still, the two youngest tried to use every possibility to get under their elder brothers skin.

"Shut up!" Yoongi then yelled into the quiet room, Taehyung now on his phone, scrolling through different hair colors, trying to decide, since his birthday was coming up very quickly and he had his mind set to try out a new hair color as soon as he turned 14. He had a whole Pinterest board dedicated to that with about 457 Pins about hair colors and different cuts.

"Everybody shut up!" Yoongi yelled again, even though it was already quiet, waving his hands around the room in some wild manner. He seemed frantic, while his iPad kept on making sounds.

Jungkook just lazily lifted his gaze from his game, staring at his older brother as if he accepted his insanity a long time ago.

Yoongi took a deep breath, straightened out his shirt and then pressed the accept button, trying to look not bothered at all as he hummed a lazy "hmm Hyungwon? What's up?"

I tried my hardest not to snicker at his weird antics.

If I wouldn't know better, I would think Yoongi had a crush on the pretty, tall boy.

"Oh! Hey Yoongi. Have you left yet?" Hyungwon's voice wavered through the room and immediately attracted Jimin, who came sliding over with his fluffy socks and a big, goofy smile attached to his face.

"Wonnie hyung!" he cheered and waved in the camera, earning a gruff look from Yoongi.

"Oh hi Jimin" the one situated in Korea answered lazily.

"Jiminie?" Wonho's voice echoed in the background and after a bit of ruffling, he was in the frame at well, waving brightly at our mochi who grinned equally dumbly back.

"Oh wow, Yoongs, you died your hair again?" Wonho voiced out and Yoongi cautiously ruffled his locks, trying to seem confident.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Do they allow such things in college?" Wonho teased and Yoongi sighed.

"I am a liberal art major, it inquires my creativity, fuck you Hoseok!" he plainly answered, and I yelled a "Language!" over to him.

"Don't call me with that name. Hoseok is your little brother. I am Wonho" he pouted, while effortlessly withstanding a frowning Hyungwon, who tried to shove him away.

"Where is he, by the way?" Wonho asked, squatting Hyungwon's hand away like it was a nasty, annoying fly.

"I am right here! And I am not Hoseok, I am J-Hope, your hope, your angel!" Hoseok cheered and popped up behind his brothers, making peace signs all over the place, acting cute.