31.

Taehyung's POV:

"Hungry!", Jungkook's voice piped up after he weaseled his way out under Lisa's arm that was randomly thrown around his shoulders.

"I am very hungry, guys!", he stated with a nod and froze in his tracks, making Yoongi who walked behind him run into him.

"What the heck, Kook!", he complained, while rubbing his temples in a distressed manner.

"I'm hungry, hyung! Feed me!", Jungkook grinned and opened his mouth like a baby bird, making the annoying "aaaahhh" sound.

Hoseok just walked up to him and shut his mouth with his hand. "Close it, or flies will enter it", he stated dryly and BamBam just stared at him with the biggest eyes possible.

"I don't know hyung. How much meat does a fly have? I wouldn't mind eating one, I am that hungry!" Jungkook stroked his chin with a hand, while he tried to convince us that he was dying any second because of his empty stomach.

"Yeah. Then just stand there and hold your mouth open until all the bugs you want entered and you are full again.", Yoongi shrugged.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"What? You said you are that hungry!", Yoongi answered and Hoseok just snickered.

"But, he would eat the heart and eyes and bones of it too.." I piped up, making everyone's face fall in disgust.

"Nope! Not ever doing it!", Jungkook then hastily stated and closed his mouth tightly.

"Thanks Tae! That was helpful. At least he shuts up now!", Hoseok chirped and patted my back happily.

"While we are talking about shutting up, why is Jimin so quiet?", he then raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Jimin? Didn't we leave him behind?", Yoongi asked curiously.

"No hyung. He followed us!" I explained and turned around, just to be met by a crowd of people, but no Jimin.

Everyone was rushing to different destinations in a hurry, but I couldn't make out my Jiminie.

"Jimin?, Jiminie? Minnie?" I called out but didnt receive a response.

"Jimin hyung! Hyungs are bullying me!", Jungkook whined and hobi rammed his elbow in his side.

"Oow!" The youngest howled "they are doing it again!" He complained.

Meanwhile, Lisa was climbing the monument in front we stopped, and looked over the crowd.

"I can't see him!" She stated.

"Move" BamBam growled "you don't know him that well. How could you possibly spot him?" He scolded her and Lisa stuck out her tongue.

"Same goes for you, dipshit!" She answered and Yoongi rolled his eyes, pushing hobi in the front.

"You go, Hobs. You are his brother and the tallest among us. If anything, you will see him" , Yoongi and his sheer endless, infinite trust in this hyung.. seriously. Nothing could shake it or even tear it down a tiny bit.

Without an answer, Hoseok hyung climbed up the rock, after yelling out a few times because the possibility that he might fall.

Now he was standing tall on top of it, shading his eyes with his hands, while his gaze concentratedly wandered over the plaza.

"Nope. No Minnie. No Minnie at all. Zero. Nada. Niente.", he declared with pursed lips, while he stood on his tippy toes, looking out for our lost brother.