29.

Namjoon's POV:

"Yeah, but Appa, you know that when something is sour it will give you a frown, but when something is overly sweet, like caramel popcorn, peanut butter pie or you and Appa Jin's cuddle sessions it will give you a headache and diabetes on top!", Jungkook sassed as he looked us dead in the eyes.

Jin and I just shared a quick glance and then faced our youngest kid again, while we both shrugged.

"Maybe the both of us like headaches and diabetes" I answered nonchalantly and Jungkook sighed, averting his gaze and staring lost at the wall next to him.

"Diabetes causes early dead!", Smartass Hobi piped up, his voice ringing through the living room, while he stayed in the kitchen.

"Diabetes? I don't want anybody to die!", Taehyung whined and I was close to facepalm myself once again.

These kids were driving me insane. Slowly but surely.

"No one is going to die, TaeTae!" Jin reassured while he snuggled himself deeper into my embrace, taking a whiff of the cologne of my shirt, grinning slightly in pure happiness.

"Yes! Our parents will die because they are too lovey-dovey!", Jungkook yelled back and the next thing that could be heard was the sound of something metal-ly falling on the floor and a high shriek of Taehyung.

After that Jimin's soft voice piped up, mumbling something to Taehyung. Probably explaining to him, that an overdose of cuddles can't cause diabetes and therefore not dead.

"Jimin, you are no fun!", Hoseok sighed out and I could see the face he was now making. This one, big, sad pouty face that was directed at poor Minnie, who had to face Hobi's eyes that were sparkling in pure, undeserved disappointment.

"Then let us die. I won't mind as long as I can die in your Appa's arms!" Jin dramatically stated and smirked up to me.

Jungkook threw his arms up in the air, sighing loudly: "I am done here!" and those were the last words he said before he left us.

"Okay, this is too much. Guys, let's evacuate. I repeat, let's evacuate, it is emergency case purple! All flee and dodge the catastrophe!" Yoongi's voice boomed through the hallway, while he mimicked a safety guard.

After that we could hear the trampling of 5 pairs of busy feet, giggling from several voices and a banged closed door.

"Oh well," JIn chuckled and snuggled closer.

"Let's get some more diabetes, shall we?" I asked with a glimmer in my eyes, while I looked at Jin's sparkling ones.

He smiled so brightly, that he had to close them, shutting off their light for a few seconds and letting me admire the long shadows his perfectly curled eyelashes threw at his cheekbones.

"Dying like this wouldn't be too bad. Maybe then our rascals would appreciate what we are enduring and doing for them" Jin chuckled in a joking manner and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Although we should get up and finally do something. We were lazing around all day" he then meant a little bit more serious.

"What do you mean lazing around all day? We are on vacation. We can laze around as much as we want!" I complained and inwardly thought, that today was also the day where he had to face the rejection of his hag of a mother again.

I thought that he deserved all the cuddling in the world there was.

And I was speechless, on how he chose me over her again and again and again, without batting an eye.