30.

Jimins POV:

The severe feeling of loneliness cursed through my body like a poisonous needle.

Hurting.

Hurting so bad.

All I wanted was to be with them. Not to tag along, like the last bit of interest, like the part of the thread no one wanted.

A deep sigh escaped my lips as I looked up from the cold and grey ground, finding that my siblings, Lisa and BamBam were already far ahead of me, after they ditched me.

All I did was to voice out the littlest amount of worry, when I said, that we probably shouldn't go too far from the house, just in case our dads searched for us and were worried.

I received laughter and spiteful comments of being someone who is no fun.
Calling me all types of names.

And then, Yoongi said, if I was afraid to get lost, I should just stay behind, and they started walking away.

Because leaving me behind, all alone, naturally reduced the threat of me getting lost. Of course!

So I just sadly glared after them and my feet started to move by themselves.

I knew such behaviour was normal between siblings. Especially between sibling that are more than 3.

Still, it hurt. I just wanted the best for all of us and be the responsible one, knocking some sense in their heads, sometimes.

Their laughter echoed through the street, while all I could do was to keep my head down and walk with hanging shoulders, bent by sadness.

Nobody turned sround to look if I was still there.

They probably thought I returned back home.

Jokes on them. I didn't.

From my position, I could watch them quietly, if only I would raise my gaze.

But it didn't take much to know that Lisa was trying to be all buddy-buddy with us, just like BamBam acted.

The only problem was: she was a girl.

And Jungkook was frightened of girls.

How couldn't he? He was raised in a family, consisting of only the male species of mankind, and the few close female relatives we had weren't really impressing.

Of course, we had Appa Joons younger sister.
Auntie Misun was pretty cool. But she lived in Korea.
And despite her Skype calls, and packages for Christmas and birthdays, we barely heard or saw her.

And now, there was Lalisa. The real deal in flesh and blood.
A girl in Jungkooks age. Scary.

He treated her as if she was a demon sent by Satan himself, there to push him onto the Highway to hell.

Whenever she touched him or came up too close, he flinched and an awkward smile that yelled for help adored his cute features.

Lisa was nice and outgoing. In fact, she was so engaged into making new,good friends, that she didn't even noticed Jungkooks dilemma.

I wondered if she would slow down, if she knew?

„Booiii", BamBam's loud laughter reverberated from the grey and dull housewalls.

I wondered what they were talking about?

But instead of catching up, I looked back down again, kicking an innocent rock that dared to lie in my way and buried my hands in the depths of my pockets.