34.

Seokjin's POV:

Slowly the sun was setting and its bright, orange light flooded through the windows in the living room. Tinting everything in a hue of yellow and gold. It looked so nice.

I was all cuddled up in Namjoon's arms, soaking in his warmth, while my thumb slowly rubbed over his arm, his chin rested on the top of my head and from time to time he lowered it to press a kiss on my hair.

I had a constant smile plastered on my face, feeling so content and happy in this moment.

The house was absolutely quiet, so that I could hear Namjoon's calm heartbeat and his breathing, that had a soothing effect on me.

"Do you think the boys are okay? It is getting dark", Joon's voice rasped through the room, disturbing the silence and bringing all the suppressed thoughts in front.

"They are fine. I hope. Yoongi is old enough to be responsible enough and Hoseok is too scared to do anything forbidden." I nodded and cuddled myself deeper in his embrace.

"You sure about that? Because they are dumb. I am sure they did something again. And... Hoseok too scared to do something forbidden? He is sneaking out with Yoongi every Wednesday to do his Rap thing. That affords a lot of courage." He chuckled and I sighed deeply.

"Yeah, but he gets convinced from Yoongi. I am sure if he would be alone, he wouldn't even dare to think of doing something like that." I reasoned.

"But then.. Yoongi is not as responsible as you believe." He contered and slightly pissed me off.

With a swift movement, I sat up and turned around, staring into his eyes while slapping his upper arm hard.

"Aish! Don't say that. I know that they are trouble walking on two feet. Every single one of them, but I am trying to calm down my nerves here! So let me be and innocently and naively believe in the bullshit I am spitting!" I half yelled, meeting the amused gaze from Joon.

"All right." He chuckled and pulled me back into his chest, caging my body with his arms and resting his head on top of my hair once again.

"Now I have the feeling that they did something again." I pouted and his hand found its way on my head, playing with strands of my hair in a very calming manner. It let me become sleepy, to be honest.

"Don't worry. They barely can't do something worse than throwing another party. I believe we raised them right, mostly." He sighed and his movements stopped while he stared into nothingness and watched the dust particles dance.

"Yeah, I think so too" I whispered and shocked him out of his trance.

"I mean, what could they possibly do? Pissing off the police? Haha!" he unsurely laughed but got interrupted with the bell ringing and bursting the silence.

I sighed and got up, patting his shoulder and signaling him to stay seated.

"If one talks of the devils" he shook his head and looked at my back, as I went outside the living room, rubbing over my face, ready to face our sons once again and be contented that they didn't lose a limb and killed nobody.

They will be fine.

With a clicking sound, the door opened and I was surprised to stand face to face to a handsome, all grown up Sehun, who was grinning widely at me.

His body was put in a police uniform and his hair was dyed blonde.

It definitely suited him, yet it was weird to find a teenager all grown up so suddenly.

"Oh hi!" I voiced out totally baffled while Sehun still smiled like a little kid on Christmas.

"Jinnie-hyung!" he cheered with his deep voice.