After word.

I'm finally done with this piece of fiction! I really can't believe it. It took me a while.

Almost a year, to be exact.

And within this year, a lot has happened.

I found a second family in Canada (I miss them like crazy... my babies)
I went back to Germany

I made new friends

I started university.

This year was chaotic and hectic and I am really sorry that I didn't update regularly.

I am someone who needs inspiration and motivation to write, otherwise I can't be bothered. I am kind of fueled by my emotions and I am not very good at being organized.

I am all over the place.

Therefore, I got motivated the most whenever I got a bunch of new followers, a ton of votes, we reached a new thousand reads or I read nice comments.

This really helps and I am forever greatful for those who participated in motivating me! You are incredible!

Consider yourselves the ones who made the story possible.

Otherwise I would just have given up half ways after chapter 3 or so😂

Seriously, you all are great!

And if you are interested, or you like my stories, or my way of writing (however you could do that🙈😅) ... well... feel free to look into my other stories as well! I would be incredibly happy if you would!

But I am thankful enough that you read this whole book fo mine!

Anyways, I am currently writing:

Bananadrama (Namjin Office au)
Killer (Yoon min mafia au)
Welcome to the kims (one shots based on this story)

I have a lot of more in store, but I decided that I should finish the ones I already started and published first!

I also already have a finished book, for those who didn't know. It's the first part of this story and is called family matters.

As a warning... I am too chaotic to proofread or edit my chapters, so that won't change, plus, i don't think updating irregularly is a habit I will lose... sorry for that!

Anyways! Thank you so much for everything!

And feel free to contact me for whatever reasons! I love to help, I love to chat, I love to make new friends!

So, come be my friends!😂🙈

P.s.: if you want to edit any of my covers... please! Feel free to contact me! I am happy for any help I can receive!

Have beautiful, amazing, great, wonderful, ideal week filled with love, pumpkin(g)s!

All the best and see you another time!

Chrissy~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘