Spin off #4

Seokjin's POV:

"Hyung! There you finally are! Where is my nephew?" Jungkook shot out of the kitchen, shouting loudly as the car of his older brother pulled into our driveway.

My youngest son was eagerly sitting on the kitchen table, anxiously staring outside the window, not being able to wait any minute longer. He was a fidgeting mess.

"Kook! Wait! I want to see him too!" Jimin yelled and ran out of the living room, followed by loud footsteps running down the stairs, Yoongi and Tae were pushing each other, all of them dying to see their nephew again.

Three months ago, Hoseok became a dad. It was weird being a grandparent, but it was also fulfilling.

I knew for sure that the little baby, that looked like a mini version of Hoseok, would be spoiled rotten by me and Joonie.

"They are here?" Joon asked as he came out of the bathroom, drying his wet hair with a towel, grinning in my direction.

I just nodded, put the dish aside I was placing in a cupboard, turned around and ran to the entrance as well.

"Guys! Leave them space! Let them come in!" I demanded and naturally, no one listened to me.

The keys started to rustle in the keyhole but before Hoseok could turn them around to open the door, Jungkookie slammed the door open, his big eyes eagerly searching for a tiny, chubby human being that was in the center of attention since it started breathing.

"Where is he? Where is cute little Minho?" Jimin babbled, standing on his tippy toes and cranking his head in every direction to find his favorite and only nephew so far.

"Hyung! You didn't leave him at home, right?" Tae pouted and Yoongi gasped offended.

"Move! Let me in!" Hoseok demanded, pushing them aside, sending a tired grin towards me.

I knew the feeling all to well. The happiness in the depth of your heart, the proudness and love dripping from your eyes. It was a great feeling being a parent. But it was also damn hard.

Looking at the dark circles under his eyes, I literally could feel them burn.

Hoseok placed some bags on the floor, things that are necessary when you go out with a baby, all of a sudden, you find yourself carrying several bags for diapers, pacifiers, the favorite plushie, milk, bottles etc. etc., then he turned around and pushed through the crowd of his whining and complaining brothers again.

"Hush, Minho is sleeping in the car, if you would move I could get him!" he yelled over the chaos. He seemed slightly stressed.

"You can let him sleep then" I told him understanding the situation all too well. The complaints of my other kids went unheard. I knew that this was probably one of the rare times my adorable grandson was knocked out for good.

"No, it's fine. He should sleep at night and not now. But somehow he likes car rides. He always oo's and aaahs at the sight and giggles so much that his voice is almost getting hoarse. It exhausts him to that point that he falls asleep eventually." He told us, sporting a somewhat proud smile.

"Aw! I could take him on endless carrides!" Jungkook happily volunteered.

"Me too!" Tae butted in.

"No, you can't! You don't have a driver's license!" Jimin nudged him.

"Why should I have one? I am really famous, I get driven to the places I need to go." Tae then pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Isn't it because you failed your test two times already?" Yoongi sneered.