38.

Meine Geschichten - Wattpad

Namjoon's POV:

"You are an absolutely annoying prick, you know that Joon?" Jin scolded me and I decided that I bugged him enough.

So I took a bit of a distance between of us, noticing the immediate shiver that crawled up his skin.

Without another word exchanged, I went back to my former position, hugging his back in order to provide him with the much needed warmth.

"You know what?" I huskily asked and his attention shifted back to me.

"Mhm?" he hummed.

"I like bugging you." I grinned and earned a light slap on my hip from him. I didn't mind.

I was being honest. Bugging Jin was fun. One of my favourite hobbies for sure!

"Do you know something else?" I kept asking him.

Now his humming in response sounded more annoyed.

I flashed a dimpled smile in his direction, knowing all too well which effect it had on him and that he couldn't resist it.

"I know that you are working your dimples against me, Joon. I am very bummed to tell you, but, I can't see them in this position so they absolutely do nothing to me." He smirked.

Shoot!

"do you want to know it now or not?" I asked pouting, hugging him a bit tighter.

"Geez Joon, just spill it and don't act like a baby." He complained and I sighed.

"I thought we already ended this discussion? I am your baby" I grinned.

"Joon!" he seemed slightly aggravated.

"Okay okay!" I decided to stop and started playing with a strand of his hair.

"Spill it, Joon. Right now!"

"You really want to know?"

"The fuck! I am going to hit you!" he lost his temper and I laughed silently.

"Guess what?" I started again "Our sons think that we are really embarrassing.", My eyes sparkled in excitement while Jin's eyebrows rose once again.

"And I really like bugging you!" I added and quickly kissed the sensitive skin on his neck. I watched in awe as small shivers built up on the skin I just kissed. They made me feel so proud.

"We are? We are absolutely amazing and totally unembarrassing parents!" he bubbled up and I smiled ready for a raging attack, Jin-style.

"I guess they didn't bathe enough for today!" he mumbled under his breath.

"You think so?" I asked mischievously.

And he nodded.

"Embarrassing!" he huffed then "I show them embarrassing! Come on! Quick Joonie, kiss me!" he then demanded and I was all taken aback.

What the heck exactly was going on?

He puffed out his cheeks while his eyes glared at me when he turned around.

He grabbed me by my collar and voiced out his demand once again.

"I said, kiss me Joonie!" and the next moment his lips clashed against mine.

Slightly concerned about the meat that was sizzling on the barbecue and the sudden mood change of Jin, I complied.

I loved him.