39.

Jungkooks pov:

„But maybe, maybe is just like.. I don't know, 80 percent of a yes?" I asked happily, seriously indulging myself in the apparent problem we were discussing, all wrapped up in cozy blankets, sitting on the deck and enjoying the serene quietness of the night.

Well, more or less serene, if booming laughter, loud chatter and dying whale noises plus windshield wiper sounds counted as silent?

I wasn't quite sure about that, but I really liked the background of noises we were creating. It was thrilling. It was fun. It was alive.

„No!" Taehyung objected my idea and his hand slammed flatly on the table, glasses and bottles dangerously shaking with that.

I wasn't startled.

Okay, maybe only just a little bit.

At least I didn't look as traumatized as Jimin did!

„Calm down, Tae!" App Joon interrupted him and just like it poked a hole in Tae's built up bubble of determination, he sacked down and looked quite defeated.

That didn't last for long though, because the oh-so well known sheepish smile returned to his lips in an instant.

„I don't even have an idea what Kookie was talking about!" wonho awkwardly chuckled, grinning over to me, while I just beamed back.

Of course someone like him wouldn't understand my genius. My perfect logic.

Wonho and all his friends took over our nicknames this evening, and shamelessly called me Kookie, as they called Jimin Minnie and Taehyung TaeTae.

I was quite upset for the first second, because no one gets to call me with this very private and exclusive nickname of mine, unless I allow it or the person is undeniably close to me, like Appa Joon or Uncle Jackson, but then, just five seconds after, the hamster guy called Yoongi Yoongles.

And if anyone hated weird nicknames more than I did, it was Yoongi hyung.  But, to my very surprise, he didn't lash out on hamster boy. Heck, he didn't even scold him or said something very, very mean. He  just quietly smiled.

It was truly weird. And I was still awaiting for world war three to be officially announced or the landing of a space ship.. who knows what that Area 51 is hiding from humanity?

But so far... there was nothing.

Nothing extraordinary, just the mindblowing fact, that the strangers were allowed to call Yoongi Yoongs or Yoongles.

He was even laughing with them. Laughing about me, as it seems, but I didn't care.

I was too busy with staring at my oldest hyung in total awe, as he was called by a nickname the seventh time this evening without even flinching.

„Maybe's are 50% no and 50% yes" Hoseok nodded smartly, his fingers curling around his glass of coke, before he delicately lifted it and took a big gulp.

„But wouldn't it be called ‚yo' then?" Taehyung interrupted and we all turned our heads to look at him. But he was really, really serious.

„What are you implying with ‚yo'?" appa joon asked carefully, sitting his juice back on the table, without leaving Taehyung's gaze.

„Obviously a construction between ‚yes' and ‚no'!" changkyun answered before Taehyung could, weirdly enough totally understanding all the nonsense my brother was spitting.

„The Frick?" jooheon voiced out, giving the same look towards changkyun Appa Joon was granting Tae.

„Thank you!" Taehyung seemed pleased, he clapped his hands, wore that funny looking expression where he purses his lips in satisfaction and pride and leaned back.