25.

Hoseok's POV:

After we stormed into the house, we got yelled at from our parents.

It sucked.

It really did, but nobody could help it. Even though uncle Jackson and uncle Mark were one of Appas closest friends, they hadn't seen each other in an eternity and so they tried to impress each other.

Unfortunately, that included that they wanted to show how well they have raised their kids.

Now, we were sitting neatly around the table, staring at the delicious looking cake in the middle of it with big eyes.

I swear that Jungkook had a string of saliva running down his lips.

But until we could eat the treat, we needed to sit still, while Appas happily chatted away, totally ignoring the issue at hand.

Okay, maybe not totally, Appa Jin eyed it also with urgent need.

But it was Appa Jin. He was hungry 24/7 and never satisfied. He ate a lot. And yet he complained about us.

We were growing teenage boys, that was a good enough excuse. But what was Appa Jin's?

"Hobi, look at Kook" Yoongi rammed his elbow in my rips and pointed over to our youngest brother, who totally forgot that he sat next to a girl and just concentrated on the food in front of him.

"He looks like he is ready to jump" I whisper-chuckled back to my older brother who eyed me with an amused look.

"Yeah, Jungkook the new Tarzan, law of the jungle." He snorted and earned an confused look from Jimin who sat on his other side but had no clue about our discussion.

"Do you think Tae will run after him?" I asked, trying to imagine the scenario how Kookie snatched away the cake and ran as fast as possible, Tae close on his heels, trying to get at least a bit of the cake.

"You betcha!" Yoongi laughed. "Him and Appa Jin will develop new super powers if he really dared to run away with the cake."

I laughed silently and then wondered about the silly topic of our discussion.

Sometimes I think, that, if anybody would listen to us, they would say we were insane.

Maybe we would be locked in in a home for lunatics, and then Yoongi and me couldn't sneak out for our obligatory rap battles anymore.

What a bummer.

Yoongi hyung was really good.

It sucked anyway because the trip to Korea to visit this stupid, sick grandmother put us on a forced 3-week hiatus.

And in three weeks a lot could change, Yoongi might lose his title of the King of the ring... It didn't seem to irk him as much as I thought, though.

I remember asking him on the plane ride if it wasn't horrible for him and he just nonchalantly shrugged and said that he will gain it back.

He also mentioned, that we should sneak out here and conquer new terrain, whatever he thought with that.

I just nodded along and grinned widely, even though I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

But it was Yoongi hyung. He normally came up with pretty amazing and exciting things, so I guess it would be fine.

"Okay kids, behave and I will give you a piece of the cake" Appa Jin then raised his voice and I stared up directly into his eyes.