12.

Jungkook's POV:

And still, we were sitting in the washroom, waiting in anticipation until our parents would arrive home and kick out butts to the moon and then directly to hell. A free-way ticket to explore incredulous heights, gawk at the universe and then a full on free-Fall  ride to incredulous depths, with a very hot hot-tub of steaming hellfire included. Fun! doesn't that sound exciting?!

To say it was hella boring, wasn't an understatement. Not at all.

Jiminie was chewing on his fingernails, Tae was poking the chubby cheeks of a passed out Felix in amusement, Yoongi was smoking in anger towards the guy, and Hoseok tried to calm him down, talking to him in a hushed voice.

While I, I just laid on the carpet in the middle of the room, feet propped up upon the bath tub walls, staring at the boringly white ceiling.

I knew I would be in trouble too. Not as much trouble as my older brothers, but still trouble. And I hated it. Serving me more vegetables, would definitely be a part of Appa Jin's punishment for me, for sure.

And i dreaded it.

I already missed my banana milk and snacks. That was also part of the deal.
Defy or piss Appa Jin off, and you lose the right to drink banana milk and eat any snacks.

How I hated it!

I really wanted to punch Hobi for this stupid idea and throw Yoongi out of a window for just shrugging it off and actually allowing it.

For Christ's sake! Yoongi was 18. he was the oldest, he should have known what was okay and what wasn't! He should be smarter than that, and make better decisions.

I was disappointed in my big brothers, to say at least.

Even though I was the first one to agree with Hobi, doesn't mean that they all should listen to the innocent and easily convinced Maknae.

They were so bad at handling responsibility. Seriously!

Good thing, i was the youngest and didn't have to deal with it. It looked hard to handle, seeing how my brothers failed over and over again.

„I am bored" I huffed out, lifting up my hands toward the ceiling, just to let them fall right next to my body.

Jimin eyed me with wide eyes, as if I was going nuts right now.

For your information: I wasn't. I  always have been. I was raised like that. But who could blame me? Growing up with a bunch of big brothers like that didn't leave me with any other option.

„How long do you think we have, until Appas will appear like two furious rulers of hell and turning the bathroom into the inner circle of their domain?" Hoseok asked, looking up from Yoongi, eyes quivering in fear.

"Pretty soon, I assume" Tae sighed, shrinking in his posture.

I didn't like the sight. Tae wasn't only my hyung, he was also my forced-upon but chosen best friend.

Seeing his bubbly and happy personality being so devastated, let me boil in anger. It didn't leave me cold.

„Ugh, why are you all so scared? They won't kill us. We are their kids. Deep down they love us. Plus there are some genetic effects, that makes it almost impossible to kill the holder of a huge part of their own DNA" I said, rolling around, so I could lay on my belly and prop my head up in my hands.

„You really think Appas still have that gene, even after we did all this?" Hoseok asked, eyeing me with new blooming hope.

„You, shut up! You are a devilish being and still they call you angel. Damn your doe eyes and cute appearance. Damn you, for being the youngest!" yoongi exhaled harshly. He was still angry. Anger triggered by none other than Felix.