32.

Jimin's POV:

"So, Jimin, do you want some juice?" Wonho asked as his hand gently laid itself reassuringly on the small of my back, pushing me through the entrance door of an apartment that was located over a Tattoo-shop.

"I, uh" I stuttered as I stumbled forward, lifting my gaze and locking my eyes with another stranger that was hanging out on an untrustful looking, old chair.

He was really handsome and I gulped as his dark eyes widened in surprise and his classically crossed, long legs untangled themselves in order to stabilize his body as he leaned forward.

His pretty, plumb lips opened slowly, while his gaze wandered over to my kidnapper.

"What the heck, Wonho?" he asked him with a disbelieving expression glued to his face, his whole body language screamed for an explanation. He looked as if he would kill his friend this instant. Which was more than slightly intimidating. Really.

"Geez, Hyungwon. Shut up will you? I explain further later on. Just let the poor kid come in and have some juice!" he sassed back, but lacking the confidence of that said 'Hyungwon'.

In fact, Wonho seemed nervous, as he sheepishly scraped the back of his head, shifting some of his dark hair around and revealing his neat undercut.

Hyungwon just sighed exaggeratedly and heaved his skinny body up.

"So, kid, what do you want to drink?" he asked, standing right in front of me, making me look up at him.

I just gulped.

"I- I am really okay! I- I don't need a drink!" I waved my hands in a negative gesture, trying to not be that much of a hassle. Something told me, that that Hyungwon guy couldn't stand me.

To my pleasant surprise, the frown disappeared and was replaced with a pretty smile that seemed to light up the entire room.

"Don't be nervous. I am angry at Wonho. Not at you. So? What would you like to drink?" he titled his head adorably, waiting for my answer like an obedient puppy.

"Just some water?" I asked back, fearing that if I answered with 'nothing' again, I would hurt his feelings.

"Just some water?" he chuckled and turned around yelling jokingly "Just some water, coming right up!"

"I am lucky. He is still happy" Wonho sighed and sat down on the chair Hyungwon sat just a few seconds ago.

"Huh?" I asked as I couldn't understand him that clearly. His lisp intensified when he mumbled some words to himself.

"Nothing, nothing, just sit down!" he threw a halfhearted smile at me and pointed at the chair right next to him.

Timid and not knowing what to do, I followed the offer and planted my bum on the scratched seating surface of the old furniture.

And almost fell on the floor.

One of the legs was shorter than the rest, making the whole construction unbelievable unsteady.

"Water for the stranger, whose name I still don't know." The guy with the brightly colored hair placed the glass of water right in front of me, while I shoved my hands under my legs, kicking them in anticipation.

This was a stupid idea.

"Thank you and it's Jimin", I whispered, keeping my gaze down, looking at the few bubbles that made their way to the surface.