18.

Jimin's POV:

I dreamt a dream.

A dream about Tae and the girl he likes. And then, the next thing I remembered, was me sitting straight in my bed, eyes wide open and mind in a daze.

Did we really forget to ask Tae, how it went with his crush? I had no idea about the outcome.

And I needed to know it.

And I needed to know it now.

Without any second thoughts, I crawled out of my bed, grabbing one of my cute pillows, pressing it tightly to my chest and marching out of my room.

Determined walking over to Tae's room, which was, luckily, right on the other side of the hallway.

Without knocking... He was sleeping anyway and Tae was a heavy sleeper, unlike me, I barged in and it took me a while for my eyes to adjust to the semi-darkness that reigned in Tae's kingdom.

I knew, I must look like a mess, bed-head, sleepy and droopy eyes, shorts and oversized Shirt with a pillow tightly pressed to my chest, but I didn't care.

He was my brother he had me seen in much worse situations.

My heart broke a little, as I witnessed him and Kookie cuddled up and far away in dreamland.

Why did they have a sleep-over without me?

Since when was I third-wheeling this much?

I mean, it was always my kind of position.

Tae always had been kinda obsessed with Kookie and Hoseok and Yoongi stuck together a lot too. They were the oldest two and lots older than me. Far older. Yoongi four years and Hoseok full two ones.

Sure that they didn't want to do all the stuff with me.

I sighed and decided to ignore the thud I felt in my heart, taking the energy to jump on top of Tae Tae, strangling his waist between my thighs, staring down at him, while I threw my pillow at Jungkook.

The youngest had the audacity, to press the thing close to his chest, blinking, closing his eyes again, turning around and falling  back asleep.

Screw you, Kookie!

"Tae!" I whined. "Tae Tae! Wake uuuup! The sun is awake and so am I!" I dramatically stated, pressing the back of my hand on my forehead, throwing myself on top of him.

A strangled grunt could be heard before he half-heartedly tried to push me off.

As fast as lightning I turned around and stared at his sleep-dazed eyes, grapping his skinny shoulders with my tiny hands.

"Tae!" I sternly stated, tightening my grip on him.

"Wake up!" I whined, he just closed his eyes again and mumbled a "Go away, Jimin!" .

"No way!" I grinned and now laid my chin on his chest, hugging him close.

And as always, the TaeTae reflex took his own actions.

His arms wrapped around my waist, while his nose snuggled into the crook of my neck, relaxing at the familiar scent.

"Tae" I cooed, lifting my head a little bit again, while he whined now, moving up, trying to chase after his comfortable position.

He was a big baby. He always had been and I bet that he always will be.

My TaeTae.

"Hey Tae...by the way, how did it go with your confession?" I curiously asked, staring into his eyes with my sparkling ones.