33.

Yoongi's POV:

"Okay guys, you can stop hiding. It looks really stuffed. Just come out and I promise you are not in huge trouble." The police officer smiled and his smooth voice sounded pretty convincing.

Yet, I still somehow didn't trust him.

But Tae did. So he slowly left our hideout and ruffled his tousled hair, innocently looking up to the broadly built police officer. For sure he was working out.

The guy behind him looked familiar though.

His hair was blonde now and he was really handsome.

Somehow I was convinced that I know him.

Those features only became sharper, but I remembered them from a long time ago.

I tilted my head as I stared at the person in question, who started flinching under my gaze. And someone like that worked for the police, seriously?

"We are really, really sorry!" Tae mumbled with a bright smile and looked the broad police officer directly in the eyes.

The first one looked like a teddy bear. Definitely more trustable than the second one. He also seemed way nicer.

"Yeah!" Jungkook nodded eagerly, halfway hiding behind Tae and holding Hobi's hands tightly.

Hoseok was just silently gulping, while his whole tanned complexion grew pale. You could see that those guys scared the shit out of him.

While I just stood there, my arms crossed in front of my chest and looked at the second officer with squinted eyes, still trying to figure out, why he seemed so familiar.

"You know, we only climbed up there, because we lost our brother, and we couldn't find him. We were so worried!" Tae dramatically told the police officer who was slightly taken aback by the friendly and bubbly personality of my little brother.

"Brother?" he asked, tilting his head, while he wiped away some drops of sweat that formed over his eyebrows.

"Yeah! Brother! His name is Kim Jimin, he is our" Tae's hands formed a perfect circle, including all of us "brother, and he tagged along but suddenly disappeared. And now we are fearing that he got kidnapped or something. Please! You must help us find him!" he exaggeratedly stated and wiped away an invincible tear.

"I- Of co-" the teddy bear look alike police officer started out, just to get interrupted by his collegue.

"We can help you, but first and foremost, all of you are in trouble for climbing on that monument" he sternly stated and stared directly back at me.

Gosh, he was really, really handsome. The blonde hair and undercut suited him deadly good.

"But, Sehun, I think finding their brother is our first priority. What if he really got kidnapped?" bear-officer turned around and stared at his friend in concern.

"N-no" Jungkook whispered, turning as pale as Hobi was, it was clear that he was worrying about his Jimin hyung now.

Even though he liked to play it down and didn't admit it. He loved his big brother dearly. He was one of his big rolemodels and was very important to our youngest. I doubt that Jiminie knew that, though.

Even I slowly got concerned. All this talk about kidnapping was slowly upsetting me.

I balled my hands into fists, my nails digging into my flesh, nearly drawing blood.

Please, please let Jimin be okay. It was a strange city, we knew nobody other than Lisa and BamBam who somehow disappeared and Jimin was a scaredy cat.