19.

Yoongi's POV:

Supper time rolled around, and I, I was rudely and coldheartedly pushed out of the beautiful, dark nothingness of my dreams.

If I remember it right, I even dreamt that I was sleeping.

But Hoseok had other plans for me, as he softly pulled my hair and shouted my name in my ears, sitting atop of me, straddling my thin waist between his trained, yet skinny legs.

"-GI HYUNG!" he screamed in his most annoying voice and not thinking straight, I just slapped him away lazily, turning around under my covers and ready to fall back into the beautiful darkness once again.

"SUPPER! HEY! HURRY, OR WE ARE IN MORE TROUBLE THAN WE ALREADY ARE!" he yelled and pulled my hair even more.

Brat.

Sighing, I sat up, maneuvering my little brother back, who didn't expect me to follow his calls.

Hoseok was now laying on his back, like an ugly, stranded fish, while I was sitting straight, trying to get rid of the sleep in my eyes.

Hobi collected himself quickly and was back on my side, brightly smiling like one of those weird stand-up-dolls.

"Hyung! Hey! Good to see you!" he beamed and jumped off the bed, pulling my blanket with him. Damn him and the fact that he knows me all his life, making my moves pretty predictable to him.

"Let's go! Food!" he singsonged, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room, down the too-bright hallway and the stairs, directly in the kitchen, not giving me the usual 10 minutes I needed to fully awake and function.

Around the dining table reigned a deafening, awkward silence.

Jimin was staring at his empty plate, while Jungkook and Taehyung kicked each other very obviously under the table, acting as if it was their sneakiest action so far.

Tae's face was emotionless and straight, staring at the wall on the other side of the room, while Jungkook looked sleepy and pretty grumpy, angrily rubbing the dark circles under his eyes from time to time.

"How nice of you to finally join us!" Appa Jin sassed and Appa Joon just sighed.

Oh great, they are fighting again, or still?

I had no clue, but it was annoying as hell.

I knew as a fact that the both of them wouldn't break up with each other for any reason in the world. Both of them were too in love, too rooted in the belief, that they could work everything out.

So it was annoying.

Only affected our mood.

And their kids.

So I just huffed and let myself fall into my designated seat. The chair I sat in for every family gaming night, every meal, every homework session...

It kinda represented my place in the family.

Stupid, I know, but we all had this place since we moved here. And we didn't switch them up even once.

Heck, sometimes we even argue over it. When one of us decided to be extra petty that day and someone else dared to sit in "his spot", all hell could break loose.

Last time, Jungkook dared to sit in Jimin's place. Jimin told the blue from the sky with threads how to punish him if he wouldn't move that instant, promising to chase him through the whole house with that hard-wooded, pretty scary, hockey-stick in the basement.