24.

Namjoon's POV:

Can someone please stop these kids?

Please!  I would pay a little fortune.

How do you stop a hyped Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin more shouting out the lyrics to P!NK's "So what" than singing until your ears bleed, Yoongi who came up with the most ridiculous and scariest dead-treats I ever heard or Jungkook, who played Mario Kart on his Nintendo and was so emerged in winning that he shouted at his computer-played opponents in frustration?

It was a mess as we all sat in the rented car, on our way to the vacation home we rented for the duration of our stay.

It was a rather nice house with three bathrooms, three rooms, a whirlpool and a real pool. There was a game room downstairs and a Karaoke machine somewhere, but I don't think I would tell the happy trio about this. My ears got hurt enough.

"This is insanity!" I sighed exaggerated and Jin, who was driving, just shook his head.

"No, this is our family", he answered and I really wanted to start an argument right on the spot, but I didn't have the nerves to do that.

They all got eaten by our kids.

"Hey! Little Monsters!" My lovely boyfriend then shouted and got their attention almost immediately. I just rubbed my temples. It wasn't like I tried for half an hour to calm them down.

Jin had the power to do so all this time but refused to use it. Asshole!

"What?" Jungkook shouted back.

"Young man! Watch your manners! We are here!" Jin answered and in fact, the black SUV stopped in front of a nice looking house that wasn't too big or too small, it was just right.

"I don't understand why you don't go all out. Even on vacations you don't spend the money you could spend. Both of you are extremely rich, but instead of spoiling your kids, you serve us with this!" Yoongi ranted rather playfully and was the first who got unbuckled in order to jump out of the car.

He stretched and took a deep breath.

"So, this is the air I breathed for the first seven years of my life?" he asked and then shook his head.

"Damn right!" A voice appeared behind him and he got startled. It was amusing watching him jump a little right after he tried to be sassy.

Jackson was my hero of the day.

He placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and grinned at him "Hi champ!" he exclaimed happily and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Uncle Jackson, I am 18 years old. You don't call 18 year old men champ." He complained and Jackson just sported a big smile, while he continued patting his back.

"It's good to see you, big boy" he continued and Yoongi sighed.

"I am not a dog either." He answered and I decided that this was the time I should appear.

"Don't worry, Dad still calls me champ too", Kunpimook smiled at Yoongi as I made big steps to reach the greeting comitee consisting of the four members of the Wang family.

"My man! Welcome back to Korea!" Jackson exclaimed and engulfed me in a huge hug.

"You are 11 BamBam, I am 18, there is a difference", Yoongi explained rather done and BamBam just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Where is Jungkookie?" he asked and tried to look inside the shadowed windows of the big car.

"I still call Lisa princess, and she doesn't complain at all!" Jackson then said, as soon as he broke up the hug.

"But Lalisa is a girl! Dad you have to understand that!" BamBam whined, while he craned his neck in order to find Jungkook.