35.

Jimin's POV:

"Okay, Okay!" Kihyun suddenly appeared and clapped his hands, startling me and my new friends out of the awkward silence that laid itself upon us.

"What the actual fuck?" Wonho cursed and earned some displeased, piercing stares from the two other males in the room.

"I called the station. They said we should come over, so they can get more information out of our little friend here. That's okay, right?" he asked, calmly, while his soft brown eyes looked at me fondly.

I just shrugged and then nodded. As long as I somehow made it home alive... I didn't mind touring the police station of a foreign city.

"Perfect. Because I already called Jooheon." He smiled brightly and the heads of Wonho and Hyungwon immediately shot over to him with a look of disbelief etched on them.

"Why the heck, would you call this lunatic?" Hyungwon yelled, looking ready to throw a major fit.

"He is our friend. Don't talk about him like that." Kihyun scolded him and Wonho silently murmured "But he is a lunatic".

Now, I was curious about that other friend of theirs.

"And besides" Kihyun lectured "None of us has a damn drivers license. So how are we supposed to get to the office? Mhm?" he asked but that didn't shut them up at all.

"But not with that lunatic!" Hyungwon yelled again, slamming his skinny hand on the table, totally in rage and I flinched.

What the hell was going on?

"Sorry, Jimin, I didn't want to scare you!" he suddenly turned around and smiled at me, looking all soft and squishy, but his facial expressions changed in the course of a second as he looked back at Kihyun who now towered over the sitting male.

"Fuck you, too, Hyungwon! He somehow still has his drivers license and for sure drives better than a bunch of idiots who never got one!", Kihyun argued back, looking as scary as Hyungwon did.

"Wonho has a damn drivers license!" Hyungwon screamed, eyes gleaming in anger, giving him an almost devilish look.

"But only for a motorbike" Wonho whispered, staring down at his fingers and pulling on the skin around his nails.

"He had a drivers license. Fucking past tense Hyungwon! Past tense!", Kihyun breathed out angrily, his nostrils flaring with the held back rage. And his raised index finger in front of Hyungwon's nose.

"But-", the other male tried to argue, but Kihyun shut him up with his violent head shaking.

"Can we focus on the important things now? Guys, you are scaring poor Jiminie", Wonho pouted and stated matter of factly.

Kihyun turned around and eyed me upside down.

"You aren't scared, are you?" he asked rather harshly and I quickly shook my head, trying not to curse his seemingly endless rage upon myself.

"Yeah, you are probably scaring Wonho" the pretty, tall man stated and snorted as he earned an upset expression from the latter.

"Okay, okay, let's calm down and wait for Jooheon. Why does he always need to be fashionably late?" he sighed and sat down on another chair.

"Okay, Jiminie, we can call you Jiminie, right?" Hyungwon started and looked at me with curious eyes.

The question hung in the air, starting to cause tension, so I quickly nodded again and got a dazzling, blinding smile in exchange.