Chapter 3

You say your youngin TTG, he trained to go. Well my youngin on BBG and all he know is blow. This for Boozilla, we gon' merk 'em at the corner store. Say he laid low but he got down, bitch we know you told........,

~ Young Boy & K.Gates📍

Dream Pov

I'm happy because I'm finally finished work for today. I only had seven heads to do today but I ended up having eight. One of my regulars called at last minute and begged me to do her hair. She always tips good so I told her yes.

Now I was just at my station counting how much I made today along with my tips. All my money from today added up to $1,500. I normally make good amount being I do rich Miami people hair and couple hood rats who like stunt.

I'm the only person who gets paid separate tho. The other girls who do hair her get a paycheck from Ms. Shantel. The reason she allows me to keep all my money is that she knows I'm saving for college and help my mom pay bills.

The other girls in shop hate me for but I don't give damn. At the end of the day, I grind for me and do what I have to. The shop is actually close now and I'm just sitting here chilling.

My bus doesn't come until thirty more minutes since I had stay late. Everyone else is gone but me and Shantel and it's @11 at night now. Although she's in her office right now. I was snapped out of my thought by someone beating on the front door of hair shop.

August Pov

What's up the names August Anthony Alsina but I go by Ace in these streets. I'm the biggest drug dealer in the whole state of Florida but I'm from New Orleans. I also run all of California, New York, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Washington.

Although I live in Miami one of the hottest cities on planet. I'm working on expanding my work to couple other states at moment as well. Although right now I'm popping into my mom's hair shop to get what's mine.

Most people think people in the dope game just rich, Not. You have to have legal business to clean your money or get flagged by feds. You can't just have large amounts of money getting deposit.

My business has just been boasting lately so I got my mom to clean couple grand through her shop for me. Other wise I clean them my self through the clubs I own. I'm just hood nigga with a street mentality and I'm smart as hell with things when comes to money.

When I pulled up to my mom shop I hopped out the car and knocked on the door. Although I was expecting my mom to answer the door but instead I saw fine as hell thick as hell brown skin girl with some beautiful ass blue eyes.

I could tell she had an ass and I didn't even get see the back yet. She wasn't too thick just thick enough though slim thick to be exact and nice rack on her chest as well. I was snapped out of my thought by someone snapping their fingers in my face.

" Can I help you," Ella asked.

" Yeah i'm here to see Shantel," Ace asked.

" Oh well come in she's back in her office," Ella said stepping aside and letting him inside.

" Ace I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow," Shatel asked hugging him.

" Things came up can we just handle this now you got right," Ace asked.

" Yeah, but first let me introduce you to one of my favorites, Ella and Ella this is Ace," Shantel said.

" Nice to meet you Ms.Ella," Ace said sticking his hand out.

" You too you need anything before I leave Ms.Shantel," Ella asked.

" Restock the shampoo if have time that the last thing I had to do before I leave," Shantel said.

" Sure," Ella said walking to the back.

Once Ella walked off I followed my mom in her office and we shut the door. I took a seat in the chair while my mom went to her safe and put her code in. After she did that she came and dropped large duffel bag in front of me.

" All $800,000 grand cleaned and legal son," Shantel said.

" Thanks, ma business just been bombing I couldn't clean at the club because I only can boost the books so much at a time," Ace said.

" I know so what you been up too," Shantel asked.

" Not much work as always and you mother," Ace asked.

" Same born hustler but I saw the way you were looking at Ella don't try it," Shantel said.

" Try what mother," Ace asked.

" That girl been through a lot and still going through let her be August i'm not playing," Shantel said.

" Now using government names and shit," Ace asked.

" How else you going to know i'm serious," Shantel asked walking out her office.

Dream Pov

I was just about walk down the street to bus stop but I got alert to my phone the bus down. Fucking great it's now @11:25 dark as hell outside and I got walk thirty minutes to my house. I grabbed my stuff and was about walk out door when Shantel called my name.

" Huh," Ella asked.

" You leaving," Shantel asked.

" Yeah see tomorrow," Ella said walking out the door.

Once I walked out the door I put my bag on back and started walking down the street. This about be long walk and my feet already hurt like hell I can't. It's good neighborhood but even bad people be around here at night.