Chapter 25

Things change and that's the way it is.

~2pac🖤

August Pov

I know Ella and Cherish about be hella confuse when me and K-Dog walk in this office but they better explain why they fighting. They better be luck we cool with principle and he called us and not their parents when they got in trouble. Ella ass is mine when I get my hands on her she know better.

" Hey Mr.Martin," August said as he walked in office.

" What's up Mr.M," K-Dog asked dabbing him up.

" Nothing I consider you handle these two for me," Mr.Martin said.

" For sure they won't be getting in fights anymore at your school," K-Dog said.

" Well they suspended for the remainder of the day and can come back Monday," Mr.M said.

" Alright let's go," August said in pissed tone.

" What the fuck is going on," Ella asked confused.

" I'm with you on that one they ain't my parents," Cherish said.

" Y'all just come on," K-Dog said.

After Kentrell said that I just got up and walked out school with Cherish following. Once we was outside I turned and started talking Spanish. I talk Spanish when I get pissed off and some times confused.

" ¿Por qué diablos cómo diablos te llamó?," Ella said.

" What," K-Dog asked confused.

" Cállate, estupido culo, estoy hablando en español, estoy enojado, los odio a todos," Ella said.

" She talks in Spanish when she gets mad," Cherish said.

" Always I keep forgetting She Dominican and French what she say," August asked.

" I said why the fuck how the fuck he even called y'all," Ella said.

" Have you meet me I have connections and I went to this school but better question is why y'all fighting," August said.

" Por qué diablos estoy luchando contra tus viejas azadas con un nuevo culo falso? Quiero dar un paso, así que también di un paso y le pegué en el culo," Ella said.

" You starting to piss me off talk fucking English Ella do I look like I speak Spanish," August said.

" Te estoy haciendo enojar, quieres que empiece, estúpido idiota," Ella said.

" ELLA," August said.

" Fine I said I was fighting your old hoe with new fake ass. She wanna step so i stepped too and beat that ass so what up you wanna fight," Ella said.

Cherish bursted out laughing but Kentrell cut her off immediately.

" I don't know why you laughing you in trouble to why you was fighting," K-Dog asked Cherish.

" They tried jump my friend I'm not having that," Cherish said rolling her eyes.

" Now what you got say August," Ella asked still heated.

" You beat that ass that's my girl," August said pulling her into hug.

" I'm your girl now when you was just about dive in my throat," Ella asked.

" Yeah because I know you didn't start it I love you," August said.

" Yo también te quiero," Ella said.

" Ella I don't talk Spanish or French which every one you was just talking in what you said," August asked laughing.

" I said I love you too you jack ass in SPANISH," Ella said laughing.

" Now since y'all suspended from school until Monday what y'all doing," K-Dog asked.

" How about you tell us how he called y'all and not our parents what y'all did," Ella asked.

" Mr.Martin is our old principle as well we had did him favor and he owed us. He knew you was my girl and Ella belong to Ace so he called us in instead and didn't suspend y'all your welcome," K-Dog said.

" Whatever can I go to the trap house with you," Cherish asked.

" Yeah let's go we meet y'all back their," K-Dog asked opening his car door.

" I need talk to Ella first we going home I'll be back later you can handle it," August asked.

" Yeah just don't be to long like last time," K-Dog Said before driving off.

After they left I told Ella to get in on passenger side of car. Once she was in she gave me the keys and I took off driving. Instead of driving us home I drove her to beach. I decided to just tell her about her dad I can't hide this from her anymore.

" Why we at the beach," Ella asked.

" Because I wanna show you something and I wanna talk to you come on," August said getting out.

" Hold up at least let me take my shoes and socks off I just bought these they not getting sand in them," Ella said taking her shoes off and tossing them back in car.

Once I had her hand I locked the car and walked on beach to spot I'll go to as kid. No one was around and I pulled her up on this huge rock and she sat in between my legs.

" This is really great view but why we had come all way out here for us talk," Ella asked wrapping August arms around her.

" Because this is sort of my old safe spot as kid. Whenever I'll get tired of hearing my parents fuss I'll come here and relax by myself," August said.

" Awww that's cute but what you wanna talk about," Ella asked laying back on August chest.

" I found out who killed your dad and what happened to him," August said. As those words came out my mouth I could feel Ella instantly get tense.

" What happened who killed him," Ella asked with no emotions.

" Your dad was working for this man name Tevin. He was drug king pin out in Alabama. Although your dad was handling stuff in Miami. Although your mom started sleeping with Tevin.

She fail in love with Tevin behind your dad back. After that your mom help set your dad up to be killed. Once Tevin murdered your dad he dumped your mom he was just using her. Tevin is still alive and I got his address," August said.

After I said that Ella was quiet and I'll rather her be cursing right now. I'm glad I left other small detail out that her and her dad was suppose to die. I only can imagine what's going through Ella head.

" Baby," August said.

" Huh," Ella asked.

" You Okay," August ask kissing her neck.

" August I honestly don't know how feel but I do know I'm going flash on my mother so can you drive me to the jail," Ella asked.

" You don't wanna cool off first baby you might say something you don't mean," August said.

" Oh I'm say everything I want and mean so you driving me or not," Ella asked.

" Yeah come on," August said grabbing her hand.