Chapter 37

August POV

" Yall know what every going on Dream just lied to our face right," August said sipping on his drink.

" How you know she taught you them little weirdo mine tricks she know," K-Dog asked.

" No that's my girl I just know when Dream up to something she lying," August said.

" So what you think she lied about," Kid asked.

" Ain't nothing dealing with no female problems Dream ass made that up. When she say ummm before she talk she always trying figure something out," August said.

" Now I'm back worried I'm about call Dream something not right with Amber I know it," Kid said walking to back.

Dream Pov

When I left club I headed straight to Amber she got me worried. Although along the way I saw Kid called me and I choose not to answer. I can't lie Kid he's my fiend too but I can't betray my girl and tell him. As soon as I hopped out my car I almost beat door down trying get to Amber.

" Omg baby I'm here it's okay," Dream said pulling her into hug.

" No it's not it's not my life over I'm sorry I hate myself," Amber cried.

" Amber sit down listen to me," Dream said closing the door.

" It's over Dream," Amber said.

" Am listen to me your life is not over girl. Yes you pregnant but that's blessing. Never look at your child as mistake because it's not. You over here crying about make yourself sick when it's no need. Kid is going crazy out his mind worried about you," Dream said.

" Dis you tell him I'm pregnant," Amber asked.

" No I would never betray you like that I wouldn't betray him either so I didn't say anything," Dream said.

" Dream I'm not ready for baby tho it's not possible. I wanna go to college and graduated and have kids. I wanna get married I wanna have normal life. This isn't what I want I don't want thug baby.

You and Cherish love this life and it's life style. Y'all take to it y'all about this life I'm not. Y'all get in fight and I freeze I can't fight. Y'all can roll with guys and handle business but I'm afraid of guns.

Me and this life style don't mix and it never will. I never been to trap house I don't smoke. Every time Kid leave me my heart jump out my chest. When y'all dudes leave the house y'all riding with them.

I will never in million years be Kid ride or die. He need someone like you or Cherish I'm not that. I shouldn't have never fail in love with him. I can't do this I can't have thug baby I need abortion please Dream help me," Amber said.

" Listen the fuck to be Amber it's not always about you or you stupid. I'm sorry to put it like that but it's the truth. Do you think Kid want someone like me or Cherish no. He choose you he don't want me or Cherish. Maybe he wants good girl like you not someone like me.

At end of the day what you do is your choice. If you want me to give you the money for abortion I will. Although you should talk Kid first this is his baby too. You can't do that to him Amber he worried crazy about you Am. At end of day you big girl you know what lying down with dude could do you not kid," Dream said being honest.

" I know Dream but still we used condom. I only had sex four time I promise I swear I lost my virginity about two months ago," Amber said.

" Amber the condom could have broken," Dream said rubbing her leg.

" I know but I also found out my dad isn't my real dad," Amber said.

" How wym I'm confused by that," Dream said.

" My dad who raised me since I was baby isn't my biological father. My mom told me my biological dad didn't want nothing to do with me and he never even meet me or laid eyes on me," Amber said.

" Listen from girl who has and had bunch daddy issues. Your dad still your dad although he not biologically dad he did raise you. You know your dad strict you probably broke his heart I'm guessing when he found out you pregnant.

He probably said it out anger but at the end of the day he raised you like his daughter. He never disrespected you not once so at end of day when ready talk to him. I'm sure he's feeling horrible right now about telling you that Am," Dream said.

" You probably right that just hurt me to core you know. The man who rubbed my stomach when hurt taught me how ride bike told me those things," Amber said.

" It's cool it's up you Amber you got deal with that bad or good now what gone do with this pregnancy," Dream asked.

" I'm getting abortion I made my mind up can you take me tomorrow please and don't tell Kid," Amber said.

" Am I'm not one for giving advice cause I don't know shit but I love you," Cherish said hugging her.

" I love you too it's okay," Amber said laughing.

" Can we go home now im tired," Cherish asked.

" Your ass drunk come on C," Dream said rolling her eyes.

Once I got C in car I kissed Amber bye and hugged her. I then got in my car and took off to K-Dog apartment. When I pulled up I called him get C drunk ass out my car. After he took her in house I headed home and saw Ace in living room. I just sat on his lap and played in his hair until I fail asleep in his arms.