Chapter 43

Dream Pov

August and I just landed and this the moment I have been waiting for. I'm finally going kill the man that ended my fathers life. Although there's no way in hell I'm going make his death quick and easy.

Tevin will suffer and I'll make sure that he never forgets my face. August and I landed about couple hours ago and right now I'm waiting for them to bring him in the ware house we in.

I figured they had him when I heard screaming. I turned around and I saw Kid and K-Dog bringing man in tied up. Oh how I'm about enjoy playing with this man right now. He don't even understand the level of mad I am right now.

Once they got him in room they chained him up by his hand. After they chained him up I asked everyone to leave the room including August. August didn't want to but I made him until it was just me and Tevin.

" So you probably don't remember me do you," Dream asked sitting in front him.

" Whatever this is I'm sure we can talk about it. I mean I'm rich man I could give you mon-," before he could finish Dream spit in his face.

" Bitch," Tevin said.

" I don't want your money I asked do you remember me take good look," Dream said.

" No I don't remember you what do you want with me," Tevin screamed.

" I want you never forget this face and things I'm do to you. Although let me refresh your mind for second. I remember me being in car with my father on highway 101 in Miami. When my dad was shot death with me in car with him," Dream said.

" Dream Daniella Davison," Tevin said.

" In the flesh what's up," Dream asked smiling before tasing the hell out of him.

" How did you even what has go-," before he could finish Dream cut him off by stabbing knife in his ass.

" See it's my turn I ask the question and I hurt you. I'm kill you either way it go so why not tell it all huh. How I found you why I'm like this.See you killed my father before I was this sweet innocent girl.

After you murdered my dad I was homeless for two years and I had grow ruff extremely fast. Although it wasn't all your fault right. My mama did lay in the bed with dog and open her legs," Dream said.

" I wish you would have died in that car too bitch," Tevin said through pain.

" Oh yeah," Dream asked taking gun and shoring him in both is feet.

" FUCK FUCK," Tevin screamed crying.

" Just tell me why you did it and I'll maybe make your death faster," Dream said.

" You wanna know why you little bitch because your mom loved me and was suppose be with me. Instead you messed plan up with you not dying you little fucking devil.

Your mom never wanted you and you wanna know something else. Your mom tried to kill you before that you little idiot. You had just turned ten it was your birthday. You had birthday party at Disney World and you got sick from eating.

You were foaming at the mouth and everyone thought it was food poison. But your mom had slipped rat poison in your food praying you have quick death. Yet your little ass wouldn't die you old stubborn bitch," Tevin said through pain.

" Listen I don't fucking give damn because exactly what you said I'm stubborn bitch. I survive all odds and nothing about the birth giver could hurt me anymore. I'm grown and I'm bad bitch who gone kill your ass slowly I'm done talking," Dream said grabbing the knife and splitting both of his wrist.

" Please just kill me it burns," Tevin said crying.

" Oh you think it burn now watch this," Dream took bottle of alcohol and poured it all on his open wrist dripping blood.

" OUCHHHH FUCKKKK PLEASEEE," Tevin screamed.

" August you can come out now I know you didn't leave out the room," Dream said turning around.

" You good ma," August asked hugging her.

" He ain't," Dream said watching Tevin body shake uncontrollably as he screamed.

After about hour Tevin was dead and had no signs of breathing. Just to make sure he was dead I shot him twice in head. Once that was done I dropped the gun and left out the building. Now I was balling my eyes out not because of him but because I'm finally free.
Not long after August walked out and just held me as I cried into his arms.

The world is endless from here and this ending is just the beginning !!

I need 40 votes and 40 comments on this chapter before I post the sequel Turned Out !!