Chapter 12

My daily conversation, it consist of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle. Shining don't want pop it off it's on the muscle. Police is harassing don't want see us come up.Cause word around town they gone check the move...

~Kevin Gates💔

August Pov

" ELLA," Ace said getting next to her.

" I'm okay I'm okay," Ella said breathing super hard while holding her stomach.

" Omg Fuck they shot Ella," K-Dog said walking back in club.

" Yeah man she pushed me out the way and she got fucking hit. Pull the car around we need get her to hospital," Ace said taking his shirt off and putting pressure where the blood was coming from.

" Aight bro," K-Dog Said running out the club.

" Ella listen to me don't go sleep okay," Ace said picking her up while holding the shirt on her open wound.

Ella shook her head in response

" No Ella I need you talk to me you losing to much blood damn," Ace said almost about cry.

" Im.........tired," Ella said breathing lightly now.

" Come on dude get her in car," K-Dog Said.

Once K-Dog came back I walked outside with Ella and slid her inside the car. Cherish was on back seat so I told her to hold shirt over her wound and don't move it. After I did that K-Dog got in car and drove off but I had stay. When the car pulled off I let my frustration out.

" FUCK," Ace screamed then walked back in club.

" Yo before cops get here clean this blood we got five minutes hurry up," Ace said.

" Aight Boss," ??? Said.

Ella was only person got shot and I know it was because of me. As much as I wish I could go and be by her side I couldn't. I got stay here and handle these cops real quick. I flew up to my security room and turned to camera 5. After that I knew exactly who shot Ella.

It's on now I quickly erased the footage of her being shot and over lapped it with something else. By then I got text the cops three minutes away. I stripped from my pants and threw on clean pair and new shirt without blood. After I flew downstairs and made sure the blood was up. I told the reset of my crew to head out. By then I saw the flashing lights pulling up.

" Hi Mr.Alsina your the owner of this club correct," the officer said.

" Cut the crap Tim you covered my ass right. There was no shooting at Black Heaven tonight. It never happened no news no press nothing. It was false call it never happened," Ace said.

" What never happened," Tim said.

" My dog $20,000 should cover that correct," Ace asked dropping two stacks in his hand.

" Yup see around," Tim said before walking out with 20 bands.

Yeah a nigga like me got connections every where. It always got some dirty cops willing to cover anything up. Once that was done I locked the club up and headed to hospital. On the way I called Kid and told him to meet us their. After that was done I called my plug in Texas.

" Hello," Ace said into the phone.

" What's up Boss," plug asked.

" You know Benzo main trap in Houston and Austin, Tx," Ace asked.

" Yeah what you need me to do with them," the plug asked.

" Blow both of them bitches up and kill everybody. I don't want nobody to survive. Make sure that bitch know it's from Ace he fucked with wrong one," Ace said.

" On it Boss it be done within twenty minutes," the plug said.

" Call me when it's handle and find out who his family is," Ace said.

" On it and I will," the plug said before hanging up the phone.

Benzo Pov

" Man we fucked up no doubt Ace know who made this attack," Benzo said.

" We fucked up you fucked up you was in this nigga face and missed how," Marcus asked.

" That chick Dream saw me and jumped in front of the bullet," Benzo said.

" You think you can get chick like that on your team. If she took bullet for this dude you think she gone leave him," Marcus asked.

" I'm not even worried about that no more we take both of them out whatever it takes," Benzo said.

" Do you know what we just did Benzo. Ace about come back blasting with the Columbians behind him," Marcus said.

" We just started war so let's get started and get strapped up," Benzo said pissed.

After I dismissed my right hand Marcus my phone started ringing. I already knew who it was and I really didn't wanna answer. Although I know I didn't have choice so I quickly answered.

" Hello," Benzo said into the phone.

" WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO START WAR WITH ACE," ???? Screamed.

" How you found out that fast," Benzo asked.

" HOW ABOUT THE TWO MAIN TRAPS JUST BLEW UP WITH ALL DRUGS AND MONEY. EVERYBODY WHO WAS IN THEM OUTSIDE THEM OR IN AREA DEAD," ????? Said.

" What how," Benzo asked.

" Benzo are you that fucking stupid you think Ace didn't know who you were. He runs the biggest states making all the bread. You fucking think Ace ain't know he was gone face you at some point.

He trying take Texas and you just opened season on your own stupid ass. Ace maybe thug nigga but he ain't never stupid. He had to been watching to know where main traps at. Then he got big connections he blew them both up at the same exact time.

Then wrote Ace in the grass and set on fire. We lost 250 men, 150 women and $10 million dollars in that fire. Not to mention we lost our new shipment of drugs.  You better pray Ace don't know where the other four traps at," ??? Said before hanging up.

Fuck War It Is Then Ace