Chapter 20

My daily conversation, it consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle.

~Kevin Gates 🖤

August Pov

When I left Ella at the house I headed to the trap house to handle business. I'm not letting this shit with Benzo go so I'm taking over his territory early. I have been working and planting spy's in his organizations so I know his moves. It's not move that Benzo make that I don't know about. Although while I was in my office I got phone call from Plug.

" Hello," Ace said into the phone.

" What up I found some information out about Ella dad son," Plug said.

" What about him you know who killed Ella dad," Ace asked.

" You won't believe this Ace man it's so fucked up her dad was set up," Plug said.

" How what happened," Ace asked.

After Plug gave me the rundown on what happened to Ella dad I couldn't. I only could imagine how she's going feel when I tell her. I did promise Ella I'll let her know what happened as soon as I find out. I called her phone but went straight voice mail. Therefore I just decided to go to her school and talk to her. When I got to her school I was about go in get her when I saw Amber.

" Amber wait up," Ace said jogging up to her.

" What up Ace," Amber asked confused.

" Where's Ella she's not answering her phone," Ace asked.

" Ummm I think she's in the bathroom I'll go-," before Amber could finish Kira walked up.

" Oh what up Ace and why lying Amber I take first period with Ella. She did not come to school but is there anything I can do for you Ace," Kira asked smirking.

" You can get out my face I hate thirsty ass hoe," Ace said.

" Whatever don't call me when want your dick sucked up," Kira said flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking away.

" Amber where's Ella truthfully," Ace asked getting mad.

" I don't know sorry," Amber said trying walk away but Ace grabbed her phone.

" Where's Ella Amber," Ace asked.

" Honestly Ace I don't know she just text and said she wasn't coming to school," Amber said walking away.

After Amber walked away I drove home and had K-Dog and Kid meet me there because we still had business to finish. Although I would love to know where Ella at. When I got home I saw my Camaro gone so I went to my tracker.

It said she was at the Roosevelt hotel. Why so I just decided to sit in the living room and wait until she gets home. After doing that for a couple minutes I saw Ella walking through the door on the phone with folders in her arm. K-Dog and Kid just sat their stone-faced looking crazy.

" Where you been at Ella," Ace asked.

" Taking care of some stuff I needed to do it's not big deal chill," Ella said sitting her stuff down on the table.

" NOT BIG DEAL WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU WOULD THAT BE BIG DEAL," August asked.

"Kentrell Keith give us couple minutes," Ella said.

" No problem I'll be in the office," K-Dog said.

" Me too," Kid said following him down the hall.

" ¡LO PRIMERO DE TODOS LO CONSIGUE RECTO, NO NIÑO, NO ME APLIQUE! DOS PUEDO MANEJARME MISMO MISMO MIRAR MÁS DE AÑOS AHORA," Ella said.

" What don't go talking shit in your foreign language and shit Ella," August asked.

" I SAID FIRST OF ALL GET IT STRAIGHT IM NOT CHILD DONT SCREAM AT ME !! TWO I CAN HANDLE MYSELF I BEEN WATCHING OVER MYSELF FOR YEARS NOW," Ella screamed.

" Ella that's not point I'm sorry for raising my voice. Don't do that you already know I told you since day one. I got people after me all the time I just wanna make sure you safe. If I think you at school and not their you don't understand what runs through my mind. Then you got some lying ass friends who try cover your ass and they don't know where at. Now why you weren't at least answering your phone," August asked.

" It went dead I couldn't charge it until I got in the car but now I know how much bother you I'll make sure I keep charge now are you happy," Ella asked.

" Yes, I just wanna make sure you safe but what you were doing at Roosevelt," August asked.

" How you know I was at Roosevelt," Ella asked confused.

" I have trackers on my cars, Ella, every last one," August said.

" Whatever anyways remember I told you I had a friend who could help get hotel-casino," Ella asked.

" Yeah don't tell me you been working on that and you just now feeling better," August said.

" I work through the pain and I got us deal. My friend got someone trying to sell their mega-casino on the strip in Vegas. We could traffic at least $60 million month through the hotel.

Then you also be making real legal money at the same time. I was also thinking we could renovate. Make some secret rooms and set up trap house within the hotel. Start taking over Nevada and trafficking drugs there," Ella said showing him everything.

" You smart ass hell and I like it I can't believe you did all this," Ace said wrapping his arms around Ella from the back and kissing her neck.

" Your welcome I just need your people to check legal papers out. I'm sure you got people who handle that," Ella said.

" I do but come here," August said turning Ella around to face him.

" I don't like you," Ella said.

" I don't like you either," August said kissing Ella.