Chapter 22

I'm always going work like I have something to prove

~Unknown 🖤

August Pov

After Ella and I showered she left to go work. Although I told her not to because I know she's going to be sore in the morning. Y'all know Ella she never listen she think she G. Anyways once she left I went downstairs in my office with dudes. When I walked in the room they both looked at me with a stone cold face.

" What the hell yall looking at," August asked sitting in his chair behind his desk.

" Ella finally let you smash huh how was it," K-Dog asked.

" Ella definitely have you thinking she porn star but she was virgin," August said.

" Ella your Ella was virgin," Kid asked laughing.

" What's funny and yeah she was," August said.

" Nothing you just never told us and I mean you in here acting like she pro she still a newbie," K-Dog said.

" She ain't no newbie believe that and don't worry about her she not yours," August said lighting blunt.

" Did you know she was virgin," Kid asked.

" When she told me right before I put in," August said.

" You sure she was virgin and not just scared," K-Dog asked.

" Yeah, you can feel when dude been in that before you. She was tight as hell but she fit right to my size once I worked that in. Her ass definitely was virgin," August said.

" So why she not like under you right now she not even home aren't most girls like clingy after," Kid asked.

" Have y'all meet Ella," August asked.

" On second thought that was stupid ass question but let's get business," Kid said.

" No y'all wanna be all up in my bedroom literally so Amber let you hit yet," August asked.

" She virgin," Kid said.

" But you wanna be all on this dude when he say his girl was virgin," K-Dog asked laughing.

" I mean Ella didn't seem like type she bad as hell and she not shy. Then she curses nigga out in second. Amber ass on other hand soft as hell shy as hell and I got baby her ass because she whines about everything then we not even official yet," Kid said.

" Y'all not technically together but you whipped and over a virgin. Why you with her if don't like that she whines," K-Dog asked.

" Cause at the end of the day I like her whining ass for now," Kid said smirking.

" You whipped," August said laughing.

" I know you ain't say I'm whipped who got female living in they house for the first time," Kid asked.

" Y'all know Ella can't go home they know where she lives," August said.

" Dude you handled that and you could park the car in front of her house. Admit it you like Ella staying with you," Kid said.

" Dude it's for her protection if something happened to her I don't know what I'll do," August said.

" Y'all two both whipped I can't even," K-Dog said dying laughing.

" WHO," Kid an August Said at the same time.

" I know you ain't talking Cherish had your ass running laps when you started fucking with her so don't try it," Kid said.

" Whatever why hell we talking about them anyways they not eve not worried about us right now," August said laughing.

" Right let's get business," Kid said.

" Oh I forgot to tell y'all Ella came through with hotel-casino in Las Vegas," August said.

" WHAT YOU LYING SHE ACTUALLY DID IT," K-Dog asked hyped up.

I broke down everything to do dudes exactly how Ella broke down to me. I told them how we could start trafficking drugs and move in on Vegas now. Although I got have my people look over the contracts.

" Dang Queen pulled through you really should put her on the pay roll," Kid said.

" I think I got little something up my selves for her," August said.

" Anyways guessing how you acting now and fact Ella didn't flip out you didn't tell her about her dad," K-Dog asked.

" I don't think it's the right time I'm tell her eventually. This just wasn't the time and don't say nothing about it," August said.

" We got you bro but you should tell her you see how easy it is to flip Ella switch," Kid said.

" I will just not now lets wrap this business up and do what we got to do," August said.

" Alright let's get done," K-Dog said sitting down.