Chapter 35

Dream Pov Week Later

It's been a week and I had the best birthday of my life nothing could top that birthday. Remember when I thought August made me win homecoming Queen. He didn't turn out my two best friends have connections of their own. Anyways August and I just landed back in Miami last night.

We went Vegas for week and we lived in casino hotel. Plus you looking at the new co-owner of the casino. August gave me 50% ownership since I helped make this deal. It's legal and and on paperwork and everything. I loved working in the hair shop but I had stop.

At least until I get things in order with August and our new casino. We shut down for renovations to start trafficking our drugs in Neva now. We building adding secret rooms and crap onto our casino. Tonight we throwing a party at August club to celebrate me and August new accomplishments.

Then we going get back to the heavy business. I'm going to kill my dad killer and then August and me going handle Benzo. We got a lot on our plate but as long as we got each other we will conquer everything. Plus my graduation from school is this Thursday. It's crazy to think high school about be over.

Once upon a time, I was thinking about college and now I don't know. Should I still go or should I just hold my man down. Keep working in line work I'm getting myself into or in already. Anyways I was snapped out of my thought by my phone ringing. When I looked at my caller id I saw Cherish blowing my phone.

" Hello," Dream said

" Hey yall back now or you still on plane," Amber asked.

" Home girl just finished unpacking what's up you going out tonight right," Dream asked.

" Ummmmm maybe I'll call back later," Amber said hanging up.

" That was weird," Dream said sitting on the bed.

" What baby," August asked.

" It seems like something bothering Amber but she just hung up," Dream said.

" I'm sure whatever it is she tell you when she ready but your only job right now is to cuddle with your daddy," August said pulling Dream on top of him.

" Why I don't wanna cuddle with you," Dream said pouting.

" Well, you have to because I only got cuddle you when we went sleep for past week," August said kissing her.

" You big fucking baby," Dream screamed laughing.

Amber Pov

I got very nerves being that my mom wasn't home but my dad was on his way home from work. I'm not like my friends I actually have parents who give damn about me and want me to have future. Not meaning to say like that but it's the truth and straight facts. My father is extremely hard on me and plays no games he wants me graduated go college get married. He's old-fashioned with traditions.

Which is why he doesn't except my relationship with Kid he knows Kid thug. He doesn't give a flying shit that I love Kid so much. He doesn't seem to care about my feelings and that's why we always fight. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard the front door being open. I sat down on the couch and got ready to hear bullshit. Immediately he came into the living room and sat next to me.

" How was your day dad," Amber asked.

" Good what are you doing," Dad said.

" Watching Pretty Little Liars," Amber said turning volume up on the tv.

" I'm changing it you need to be studying doing college applications," Dad said turning the tv to football.

I didn't even tell my dad nothing I just rolled my eyes and got on my phone when I saw I got a text message.

Boo- Come over to my house I know you board

Me- Give me an hour

" Who is that better not be that no good thug I told you about that," Dad said.

" Dad i'm happy I don't want anybody else do you understand me," Amber said.

" Happy that's what you want okay Amber. When that thug leaves your ass high and dry don't come crying to me when see you throw your life away," Dad said hitting table.

" Dad i'm not throwing my life away god I love him why can't you just be happy for me," Amber asked crying at this point now.

" Because I know women like you and they get nowhere in life with thug but dead or knocked up with a baby if that's the life you wanna live do it," Dad screamed.

" I hate you," Amber screamed walking in her room and slamming the door.

" Amber baby listen I-," before he could finish he was cut off by positive pregnancy test by my tv and his remorseful face turned into one of anger and disappointment.

" So what the fuck is this Amber," Dad asked upset.

"Dad please let me explain it was a mistake!" Amber tried to explain.

"What the fuck you mean mistake. You knew the consequences of spreading your legs and letting that nigga run through them. You graduate this week what fuck you think bitch you gone go to college and have a baby," Dad said.

" Daddy i'm sorry it was a mistake I didn't wanna get pregnant," Amber cried.

" It's too late for all that you should thought about that when you let that nigga stick his dick in you," Dad screamed.

" It was accident daddy," Amber said.

" GET OUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE SINGLE MOTHER OUT HERE ON WELFARE AND BEGGING FOR CHILD SUPPORT FROM DEADBEAT BABY DADDY," Dad screamed crushing Amber heart.

" Why the hell you screaming," Mom asked walking in the room.

" Your daughter here is pregnant with that thug's baby and she won't be living with us anymore. She grown she wanna bust open let her get her hoe ass the fuck out this house," Dad said.

" Omg come here baby it's going be okay," Mom said pulling her into a hug.

" Stop trying to comfort this hoe probably don't know who baby for. Did you let his friends run a train on you what hell you been doing in these streets? How many dudes did you fuck you know what get fuck out with pregnant dirty ass," Dadd screamed.

"You can't just throw our daughter out like that I had her when I was just sixteen or did you forget that with all your screaming," mom said.

" No I didn't forget that because she ain't my fucking daughter," dad said.

" Okay mom dad if that's suppose make me feel bad about being pregnant it's not funny," Amber said.

Dad leaves the room

" Baby it's not joke he's not your biological father but he is your dad. Your biological dad didn't want you and he never even seen you I'm sorry baby girl," mom said trying hug her but she got up and grabbed her bags.

Once I had my bags I throw everything I needed in it then I just ran out door crying. The pain that I was feeling was unbearable. I can't believe this right now. I put my hand on my stomach feeling pain. I need to make an appointment to take care of this baby before stress does. I packed majority of my things and I just took off walking to bus stop. When I got three I took three busses before I got to my cousin house and broke down all over again.