Chapter 31

Don't blame people for disappointing you blame yourself for trusting them in first place.

~2pac

August Pov

Dream have one more thing to do before I take her to kill her dad killer. I'm going to test her to see if she can really take somebody life and have no remorse for it. Which today is my lucky day Kid caught one of our newbies stealing. I don't play that shit and if steal you dead.
You ever heard don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Well, I live by that code very much. I'm pretty sure what my men sell helps feed them. He basically bites my hand so I'm put him down. I'm also going to teach her Interrogation. She going question him and decide if he should die. He should but if she says no shes not going kill nobody.

That's when I'm draw a line and it's going be the end of discussion. Right now her and I just pulled up to trap and I turned the car off. She already knows what she doing and she pretty confident. Which kind of scares me because I'm starting to think Dream crazy as hell or better yet the female version of me.

I took to this life style as easy as hell and she did same which I like. I ain't got no girl bitching about what I'm doing. When I'm coming home she says I'm coming with you. I got my ride our die riding by me helping me. My kind of female and believe me I know she one in billion.

" Before we get out this car you sure you wanna do this," August asked.

" Yeah August if this what take to prove to you I can do this and will be okay fine," Dream said getting out the car.

When we walked in trap house it got quite as people saw me. I ignored it and dabbed big O up before walking downstairs. Once I got downstairs I saw Kid and K-Dog in the corner. They looked crazy as hell when they saw Dream walk in behind me.

" What's Queen doing down here," K-Dog asked.

" It's her show her choice if she wants him to lives or dies it's all on her," August said putting his gun in her hand.

" August have you gone crazy you sure at end of the day she is female. You really want her to take somebody life that's not a female lifestyle," Kid said.

" Je t'aime bien, mais en fin de journée, peu importe si je suis une femme ou non. La seule chose qui compte, c'est que j'ai le courage et la mentalité de faire ce qui est nécessaire soit fait Je ne suis pas votre femme moyenne, vous oubliez que vous êtes un con," Dream Said.

" What I'm not even sure that was Spanish," Kid said.

" It wasn't it was French and I said  I like you but at end of the day it doesn't matter if i'm female or not. The only thing that matters is that I got the guts and mentality to do what's needed to be done. I'm not your average female you forgot that you jack ass," Dream said casing August and K-Dog to laugh.

" Well do you don't let me stop you but don't say I didn't warn you," Kid said stepping back.

" Where's the guy," Dream asked.

" We going bring him in," K-Dog said walking out the room.

Once K-Dog bought boy in the room he sat him in the chair. I didn't say one word and neither did my boys. We all sat in the far back in the chair watching Dream as she sat in the chair across from him. In my mind, I hope she doesn't kill him but another part of me got feeling Dream bout this life more than us and we been in it.

" What's up I'm Dream what's your name," Dream asked.

What the hell is she doing having a conversation  - August thoughts