Chapter 18

Remember being broke, wishin' on a star. Out the mud no one givin' us a star.White gold, iced out, Audemars. Foreign car, push button, autostart...

~Kevin Gates 🔐

Dream Pov

I was in August house just chilling when my phone started ringing like crazy. I didn't know who it was at first and my heart started racing when I saw Miami Jail. The first thing that popped in my mind was August went to jail. Although when I answered the phone it said would you like accept call from Destiney Harrison.

Phone Conversation

" Hello," Ella said completely in shook.

" Hey baby girl look I need you to come bail mama out jail," Destiney said.

" Mama what you doing in jail," Ella asked.

" Look I don't have much time my bail $5,000 dollars I know you have it. I saw your bank book at the apartment now come get me," Destiney said before phone call disconnected.

After the phone disconnected I didn't know what to think. I quickly jogged back up to August room and put my clothes on. Once I finished putting my clothes on I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to garage.

I grabbed the first set of keys I saw then I hit unlock button. It was his Lamborghini so I jogged over and hopped in on driver side and took off. On the way to the jail I called Ace to let him know what was going on.

" Hello," Ella said into phone.

" What you doing why you left house," Ace asked.

" How you know I left the house," Ella asked.

" I got motion monitors around my house and I got tracker on all my cars where you going," Ace asked.

" Why the hell am I not surprise meet me at the jail house," Ella said.

" Why you going to the jail house," Ace asked getting in his car.

" My mom in jail," Ella said.

" Alright I'm on my way drive safe and don't reck my shit," Ace said.

" Boy Bye," Ella said hanging up phone while driving.

Some how some way when I pulled up to police station August was pulling up at the same time. We parked right on side of each other and got out at the same time.

" What your mom in for," August asked walking on side of her.

" I don't know she hung up before I could ask. I guess we about find out now are we," Ella said walking in police station.

Once we got in the police station we asked to see my mom. They told me my mom was in jail for stealing and being caught with drugs. Normally you have take off your jewelry and stuff but August and his connections.

We went straight in and my mom was sitting to table cuffed. I asked August to stand by door and let me talk to her alone. I know what she did but I wanna hear it out her mouth. She looked bad as hell like she been in here.

" You bought the money," Destiney asked.

" Ma first of all before I pay anything how you got in here. How long have you been here you look terrible," Ella said sitting to table.

" Look don't question me I'm your mama and who this boy you got in here with you," Destiney asked.

" One at this moment he irrelevant two mom I know why you in here. Drugs stealing what else you been doing," Ella asked.

" I'm your mom so just bail me out damn it," Destiney said.

" Mom deep down I knew you were on drugs but I was in-denial. I'm not bailing you out get yourself together first then I'll think about it," Ella said standing up.

" You little bitch after I did everything for you," Destiney screamed standing up.

" You did nothing for me but ruin my life bitch. I been hustling since dad died putting food on table keeping the lights on. Making sure we have some where live and mom I'm done. You so big and bad find your own way out of jail. I'm tired of playing the mom role and I'm not the mom," Ella said grabbing her keys and walking away.

" Yo Ella wait up," Ace said jogging after her.

" What Ace," Ella asked.

" Calm down ma it's okay you need me bail your mom out our what," Ace asked.

" No leave her ass in jail she needs to get clean and get herself together," Ella said.

" Okay baby I'm sorry hear that but something important came up," Ace said.

" What," Ella asked leaning against the car.

" Someone been watching your apartment so I don't want you to go back for while," Ace said.

" What you mean my stuff their I need go home and why can't I go home," Ella asked.

" Look when I bought you to my place it was because Benzo had someone watching your place. I can't be with you twenty four seven and no one know where I live so for now you need stay with me while," Ace said.

" Fine I'm not in mood to fuss with you but can I at least go home first is the person still watching my place," Ella asked.

" No I took care of him you should be good for couple minutes to go in and get what need. I'll meet you back home once got your stuff," Ace said kissing her lips.

" Okay," Ella said getting in car and driving off.

Once I drove off I just started thinking about lot things. My life my mom the path I'm going down. Although I was snapped out of my thought once I pulled up in front of my apartment. I hopped out of the car and walked up the stairs to my apartment.

Once I was inside I went to my room and grabbed my suitcase and my two duffel bags. I just started throwing whatever I might need in my bags. After I was finished I put my stuff in car and drove back to August place. While driving back his place I made sure I wasn't getting followed.

The path I chose the life I'll live. Will not come without sacrifice and determine ship.

~Unknown ❤️