Chapter 17

Been through a lot of pain in my life, and I pray the Lord take it all away. I got family doing life, never see the sunshine again and pray it all away.We all the way!

~ Kevin Gates 💔

Dream Pov

I was so comfortable but when I opened my eyes I realized where I was at. I was in August California size bed on some soft ass plush sheets. How I got here August of course.

Although I know he not here no tv no nothing made sound. I got up and went used the bathroom then came back to bed. I was board and hungry so I called August. Plus I wanna know why I'm here and not my house.

" Hello," Ella said into phone.

" What's up ma," Ace asked.

" One I'm hungry two why am I at your house and not my own comfortable bed," Ella asked.

" Something came up El I'll explain it to you when I get home. Plus if hungry go cook it got food downstairs," Ace said.

" Fine and August I....... ummm be safe," Ella said.

" I always am ma see when I get home," Ace said before hanging up.

After I hung up with Ace I went downstairs to see what I wanted to eat. He really did have kitchen filled with food and so much to cook. I took out some chicken and decided to make shrimp fettuccine to go with it. Once I was finished cooking that I fixed me plate and sat on couch and watched tv.

August Pov

I was just sitting behind my desk when I got call from Ella. I was going tell her what was going on but I decided not to. I'll rather tell her when I get home rather than get her worked up over the phone. After I hung up with Ella I heard someone knocking on my office door. I'm really pissed right now so whoever this dude is we snatched about to get it.

" Yo boss Kid said let you know that the dude ready," the newbie said.

" Aight," Ace said getting from behind his desk and walking downstairs to basement.

Once I got to basement I saw Kid and K-Dog down their with dude hanging from his wrist. It's been while since I tortured someone and I'm low key excited.

" Wake up buddy you know who I am," Ace asked slapping his face.

" Fuck you," the dude.

" Wrong move son," Ace said and he grabbed bat from behind him and hit dude hard as hell in stomach.

" FUCK," the dude screamed.

" Yeah now you going tell me what I want know or I'm let my friend K-Dog here have go at you," Ace said pulling chair and sitting in front dude.

" Fine damn what you wanna know," the dude said.

" What you was hired to do to girl you was stalking," Ace asked.

" Nothing I was just hired to watch her and clock who goes in and out the house," the dude said.

" You know you total bitch right. I didn't even get have fun and beat crap out you first. You just ran off at mouth like bitch. My girl would last longer than your punk ass. You know what we do bitches in this business," Ace asked standing up and putting gloves on.

" Look man I told you everything I know just let me go," the guy said pulling at chains on his arm.

" Naw I don't think you told me everything you think I'm new this. Something telling me you knew this tho," Ace said grabbing knife and sharping it.

" LOOK SON I DONT KNOW NOTHING," the boy screamed.

" Lie again if you want bitch," August said taking knife and stabbing in boy side while twisting it around as he screamed in agony.

" OUCH OUCH STOP FUCK IM TELL WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW IM TELL YOU," the guy said literally crying now.

" Okay now again why where you stalking my girl," Ace asked taking knife out his side.

" Oh that's why you so worried but you say I'm rookie. Everybody know you can't have nothing you love in this world. Your girl be dead as soon as you meet your -," before he could finish Ace took knife and stuck in his knee cap and twisted around.

" FUCK MY GOD," the dude screamed.

" Tell me why you were stalking her," Ace asked punching dude in face while knife still stuck in his knee.

" We gone kill her and yes I know who you are Ace. If I don't kill her someone will now who's the bitch now," the dude asked laughing.

" You the dead bitch," Ace said pulling knife out his knee and jabbing it in his neck while slicing the main blood vessel.

" Y'all clean this up," Ace said.

" On it," Kid said rolling up his selves.

After I killed that dude I walked upstairs in trap and showered. I changed into spare pair clothes I had, then I took others and burnt them in pit in backyard. Once that was done I walked upstairs to my office. Just when I was about to take breathe my phone started ringing.