Chapter 14

I ain't tryna know your business. I ain't tryna fall in love with you. See maybe he could love you different. But I'm just tryna fuck with you. And girl I'm tryna hit that pussy one time One time one time will be cool.......

~ Kevin Gates 🔐

Two Hours Later Dream Pov

When I woke up I didn't know what was going on. I just know I felt pain on the side of my stomach. I tried sitting up but it hurt like hell.I ignored the pain and still managed to pull myself up. I looked at my arm and saw I had IV hooked to it. I pulled the covers off me and looked at my stomach but I had huge white patch over my stomach.

" Good to see you up Ms.Davison I'm doctor Dorsey how are you feeling," the doctor said.

" In pain my side hurt like hell," Ella said.

" Yeah I figure so you do remember that you were shot," the doctor asked.

" Yeah where's my friends did my mom come," Ella asked.

" I'm send them in right away with the nurse to give you some pain medicine. Although I need talk to you first is that okay," the doctor asked.

" Yeah," Ella said.

" Okay when you were shot you lost lot of blood. Did you know that you had rare blood type called type O Negative," the doctor asked.

" Yeah I knew that when I had surgery at age 8 my mom type O Negative did she give me the blood," Ella asked.

" Umm no a Mr.Alsina gave the blood you needed to do the procedure. The hospital was not able to contact your mom. But all I wanted to tell you is you okay.

You have stitches in they can get removed in two weeks. The patch over it need be changed once day. You maybe sore for while but you should be fine. I'll send your friends in," the doctor said.

" Okay Thanks," Ella said.

After the doctor left out the room about two minutes later my friends started walking in the room. Although I'm the one in hospital bed Cherish and Amber had discussed look on their face.

" What's wrong with y'all two," Ella asked.

" Nothing how you feeling," Cherish asked sitting down pissed.

" Pain," Ella said in one word.

" I knew you where going be good Queen you tough," K-Dog said walking in room.

" Thanks Kentrell," Ella said laughing.

" Look you looking like you didn't get shot," Kid said.

" Thanks y'all clown," Ella said dabbing Kid up.

" Where's Ace," Ella asked.

" He had go handle something but he be back in few," Kid said.

" What the fuck you mean he had go handle something call him now," Ella said.

" Okay I'm call him," Kid said walking out the room.

" Ms.Davison your pain medicine," the nurse said.

" Thanks," Ella said taking the medicine and swallowing it.

" Anyways I'm the one on hospital bed but my two best friends look like they wanna beat me up," Ella said.

" I just wanna know why I was trying check you in hospital I didn't even know your first name," Cherish Said.

" I guess I was going have to tell you sooner or later my name is Dream Daniella Davison. I go by Ella for short...........," Ella went on and on and told all of them the truth about her and why she doesn't go by Dream.

" Omg that's terrible why didn't you tell us before," Amber asked.

" I just didn't want y'all to look at me different so I kept my secret," Ella said.

" Well we understand and no longer wanna beat you up," Cherish Said.

" Thanks," Ella said as she looked up and saw Ace walking in room.

" We gone give y'all minute," everyone said leaving out the room.

" Ella....," before Ace could finish Ella cut him off.

" Why weren't you here when I woke up August that's all I wanna know. I already got the news my own mom didn't show. That hurt me but I really was hurt when I didn't see you the dude I took bullet for," Ella said.

" Look Ella I was here when woke up he'll you got my blood flowing through your veins right now. I never left the hospital but when they said you was up I got scared.

You took bullet for me El I didn't know what you was going say. I thought the worse all in that little time. That you say you don't want nothing to do with me. When I know thug like me falling hell of hard for you," Ace said sitting on bed with her.

" August you think if I wasn't falling for you I would take bullet for you," Ella asked.

" I'm guessing No," Ace said laughing.

" Try hell no come here," Ella said pulling August by his shirt and kissing him so full of passion.

" You know I didn't even get smash you yet and you got nigga going crazy behind you," Ace said kissing her lip.

" I have that effect on men," Ella said pecking his lips again.

" Ella I need to talk to you first. I'm very dangerous person I do lot shit as you know. I'm not going give you no bullshit like I'm leave you alone because you be safe. That's fucking lie because people know who you are now.

They try get at you to get to me. Just for simple fact you be with me. If you going continue be my girl I need teach you couple things. Although right now I need know that you can handle this. My life style that you gone be my ride or die," Ace said.

" Ain't no backing out we Bonnie and Clyde in this thang," Ella said laughing.

" Naw we ain't no Bonnie and Clyde we August and Ella. We can't be compared to anyone else because we better," Ace said.

" I like your taste, I would so have sex with you right now in this bed if I wasn't hooked to Iv," Ella said laughing.

" Don't rush we got time you got heal and Ella thank you," Ace said.

" For what," Ella asked completely clueless.

" For taking bullet for me and best believe you will never have to do it again," Ace said.

" I would do it thousand times if I had too I got you," Ella said pecking his lip.

" We got each other," Ace said kissing her forehead.

This start of mega strong relationship but everyone gone be gunning for their head !!

Will both survive