Chapter 4

Do you think I'll ever need your love more than you need me? Show me your true colors girl, I just want to see. Cause I done had too many come around and change on me. She screamin' please don't waste my time I say I totally agree......

~ Kevin Gates 💔

Dream Pov

I had woke up early this morning and took hot bath and took care of my hygienes. Once that was done I curled my hair and did my makeup. For my outfit today I decided to go with my high waisted blue jeans and white crop top. After I had that on I put my baby blue cardigan on along with my white high top Converse.

 After I had that on I put my baby blue cardigan on along with my white high top Converse

After I was dress I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out into the kitchen. When I got in kitchen I fixed me bowl of cereal and sat down to eat. While I was eating I heard my front door to apartment open. When I looked up I saw my mom walking in house.

" Morning," Ella said.

" Morning Ella can you pay the rent this month I can't do it," Destiney asked.

" Why Mama I been covering the rent by myself for past two months. You need to step up I paid rent took care of food and all bills for past two month. You need step up and do it you barely home you always working but do nothing," Ella said getting pissed.

" Ella I'm your mother and you going do what I say. Pay bill or get out point blank simple," Destiney said.

" Mama I pay bills here without me you be on street. Now trying kick me out what has gotten into you," Ella asked throwing her bowl in sink.

" ELLA," Destiney screamed.

" Here's the $1,000 for rent pay it," Ella said sitting money on table and walking out.

I don't know what has gotten into my mom these past two months. She works works works but always ask me to pay the bills. Do this do that I feel like I'm the mother in this relationship. I do everything I have no idea what my mom do with money and she looks worse every day.

My mom haven't been her self since my dad died. Although seem like she just let herself go after. I understand she been through lot but she needs grow up and face the facts. Daddy gone he never coming back and she needs get together.

I hate feeling like weight of world on my shoulders. I was snapped out of my thought by rain just pouring down on me. It didn't even drizzle it just came crashing down. Then all black Camaro pulled up on side of me and rolled the window down.

" You need ride," Ace asked.

When I looked in car I saw Ace face. I don't know him like that but I really didn't care at that moment. If he around Shantel I know he not bad person. My nervous was bad and it was raining so I jogged to his car and hopped in.