one: The hell I'm living in

First at all: the chapters may be a little short and awkward at the beginning but the plot will develop by time.

^._.^

©️BornToSpark

I listened to the calming sound of the rain droplets drumming against the window.

The book I was reading had fallen on the floor while I was asleep.

I rubbed my eyes and enjoyed my free-time. Knowing that I had a lot to do I tried my best to hold onto the happy moments in my daily life.

French, German, Japanese, Piano and dance lessons. Yeah, I had a load of stuff to do.

Yet I was happy that my parents gave me at least a little space of free time.

They always said how being home schooled is such a great thing. But living how I did live was quite a joke.

During my lessons I wasn't allowed to look my teachers in the eyes. I wasn't allowed to get in any further contact than just the schooling relation with them, although I never met any other persons than my teachers, leaving me lonely.

I also wasn't allowed to leave the house until my parents said so. They even installed cameras at some places in thr house.

All for my safety, right?

"We're home sweetie." Chirped the voice of my mother from downstairs.

After a long day of learning and learning I also had to face my joke of parents.

I came downstairs, seeing my mother smiling unessecarily wide.

"Did you have a fun day?"

I scoffed, "How? Because my life is that fun?"

Ouh did you just talk back to your mother? Pretty courageous today, are we?

"Don't talk to your mother like that." Was the immediate answer of my father.

"Since when are you that ungrateful? We didn't raise you like that." My mother said mockingly.

"Did you ever consider that behaviour as normal for an 17 years old girl?" I fired back.

"Our daughter isn't an ungrateful teenage bitch. And now go upstairs and think of your behaviour." Dad deadpanned, pointing with a finger upstairs as if I was some six years old child.

I bit my lips and just followed what he said, knowing better than to fight back.

Yeah

My life in a nutshell

^._.^

So this was the first chapter and I basically wanted to show how Y/Ns life is happening.

Vote & Comment

I'm a hoe for attention so please comment a lot

💜💜