twelve: late breakfast

When I woke up I panicked slightly, not knowing where I was.

The bright sun fell through a window that was placed over my head and I immediately closed my eyes again, so that I wouldn't get blinded.

I was still confused about me obviously not laying in my bed.

Then I noticed a strangly familiar scent in the air and turned around to face the room I was laying in.

"What the-"

I almost got a heart attack when I saw Yoongi's face just inches away from mine, staring at me.

I sat up straightly and clutched my hand against my chest.

"Were you staring at me while I slept, you creep?"

He smirked and got up , "No, I was about to wake you up. Guess it worked."

I huffed and my eyes began to search for a clock. I hate waking up without knowing what time it is.

"Hey Yoongi could you tell me- twelve o'clock already ?!"

He snickered at my shocked expression as I noticed how late it already was.

"Yeah you slept pretty long but I just couldn't bring myself to wake you up."

"When did you wake up?"

"Seven o'clock."

I shook my head, not understanding why a man who can choose when to wake up would get up at fucking 7 am.

We didn't say anything for a long time and Yoongi just stood there in the middle of the room seemingly zoned out.

Just when it began to be really awkward he cleared his throat.

"Uhm...you want to take a shower?"

I bit my lower lip, "I would but I... don't have any clothes."

Yoongi began to search through his cupboard and took out a pair of blue jeans and a black hoodie.

"You can wear this." He said vaguely and threw the clothes at me.

I caught them and made my way towards the small bathroom.

Whilst I showered I began to think of my parents and what I would do now.

Yoongi was so nice and avoided this topic if possible but I knew that I couldn't stay with him for ever. I just didn't want to think about this now.

When I got out of the bathroom I wore Yoongi's pants and his hoodie that was so long that I also could wear it as a dress.

When he saw me in his clothes his eyes began to sparkle and he smiled warmly, what sent strangely warm shivers down my spine.

He suddenly took my hand and began to drag me with him.

"W-wait where-"

"We're going to get you some breakfast. We don't want you to stay hungry like this babygirl."

^._.^

We ate at a small cafe, a few meters away from Yoongi's aprtement.

A nice old women took our orders. Yoongi seemed to know her because he talked informally with her.

When she disappeared in the kitchen he glanced at me.

I was looking around the café curiously taking up every detail in me.

He chuckled, "What is it?"

I looked at him, "You know, it's the first time for me to be in a café."

He grinned and took my hand that was laying on the table, "I'm a lot of first times for, ain't I?"

I nodded and let my eyes scan the rest of the room and the street outside of the window, not bothering our hands being still intertwined.

"Soo, are you finally in a relationship Yoongi?" The old lady who took our orders earlier asked him, after she had appeared from the kitchen.

I quickly let go of his hand and looked at him insecurely.

The woman didn't seem to bother me and still waited for Yoongi to answer.

"You know, I just didn't expect her to be that young." She added.

I frowned, "Why? How old are you Yoongi?"

He glanced at me seemingly unsure, "I'm twenty."

"Twenty? Man you're old."

He chuckled, "No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You are a grandpa."

The woman looked from Yoongi to me and back to Yoongi, "So you aren't a couple?"

She suddenly seemed so disappointed and sad, I couldn't bare to see her like that.

"Yes, we are!" ,I said without even thinking.

Yoongi almost choked on his coffee.

"What?" He managed to choke out.

The face of the old lady suddenly filled with joy and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you! I know there was a person who could handle my little Yoongi right!"

And with that she hopped back to the kitchen happily.

Yoongi leaned forward and cocked a brow.

"We're a couple huh?"

I smiled sheepishly, "She looked so sad when she thought you aren't in a relationship."

He chuckled, his eyes showing off sincere happiness as he ruffled my hair.

"You are to good for this world babygirl."

^._.^

Soft-

Next chapters are going to be more exciting-

Vote & comment

💜💜