twenty-six: Nothing good

Sohya's POV

Both parents stared at the white haired boy who had walked out of their dear daughters bedroom.

Yuta looked like he was ready to cut off the guy's head, staring down at him intimidating.

The boy, however, didn't seem to bother the angry man in front of him.

He looked up at Yuta's face with a bored looking expression.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim." He said politely.

Sohya took a closer look at the guy. His white hair was messy and his posture looked sloppy yet tired but besides that - as hard as she tried to - she couldn't read him. She just couldn't figure out what he was thinking or how he actually felt.

It was like the boy, who apparently was her daughter's friend, had built a facade around himself that made emotions impossible to peak out as long as he didn't want to.

The question was, why did someone need to hide his emotions like this?

Howsoever before her husband could answer the guy's nonchalante greeting they heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then a girls voice cussing.

"Y/N! Language." Sohya scolded out of habit.

She watched her daughter, who was still in her pajamas, walking towards her parents and exchanged a glance with her husband.

You have a lot of explanation to do

^._.^

Your POV

Out of all people in this world, why does something like this happens to me?

Other parents would be angry and scold their daughter - I now am at risk to be locked up again for 17 more years. Great.

"I can explain mom!" I said, although I didn't know what to explain since we didn't do...anything of what my parents probably were thinking right now.

"Yes, you better-" Dad started but mom interruptet him.

"No Y/N I have one question for you." She said in a stern tone.

"How did you two meet? And what happened then?"

"That were technically two questions." Yoongi stated and I hit his arm to shut him up .

It was probably time for them to reveal the big secret of where I've been for these two days when I ran away from home a year ago.

I mean my parents are a lot more chill since then and a lot of things changed but they are still... very attentive.

So I told them the story. 

Maybe leaving out one or two points.

^._.^

The wednesday after the weekend of my birthday.

I hadn't talked with Yoongi since then and my parents were acting like nothing happened.

And you know what? I was more than fine with it. Although I did get along well with Yoongi - if you know what I mean - he was making my life a lot more complicated and I for sure didn't complain that my parents weren't mentioning the incident from sunday morning.

I was worried that my parents would be angry at me but -

"Hello? Earth to Y/N." Jeongin said, flicking my forehead to wake me up from my daydream.

"Could you please concentrate on studying for once?"

I snorted, "Look who is talking."

He laughed at my comment.

"Yes, but since exams will be there soon I'll try to concentrate better." Jeongin bragged.

I smiled, knowing that he'll end up not paying attention in class anyways but it didn't reach my eyes.

There was this drama around Yoongi and over all of it I had to prepare for exams.

I was more than just nervous.

The weekend had been a pleasant distraction from my test anxiety.

I've been schooled at home since ever, I wasn't used to the usual pressure students have during the preparation and the exams themselves.

Howsoever I was about to walk home when my phone rang, signalizing that I got a message.

***
Why are you so down these days?

Y/N
Who are you?

***
Yoongi

***
You better keep that number of mine

Y/N
Alrighty🤗

Grandpa Min
So?

Y/N
Studying for exams😔...

Grandpa Min
I see...

Grandpa Min
Don't worry, I know that you are fricking smart

Grandpa Min
You'll nail it

I couldn't help but to smile as I read his messages. He went on cheering me up with more messages and as strange as it may sound but it really managed to ease my worries just because of the fact that it was Yoongi I was texting with.

Y/N
Thank u 💜

Grandpa Min
For what?

Y/N
Cheering me up😁

Grandpa Min
Np

Y/N
Although I don't wanna know how you knew that I felt down😶

Y/N
Or how you got my number in the first place😐

...

Seen

"Oh come on!" I sighed when he violently left me on read.

Well, I kinda didn't want to know how this creep got his information anyways.

^._.^

I feel like my chapters are getting messier...

Vote & comment

💜💜