twenty-one: coffee and kisses

Yoongis POV

I watched her as we walked besides each other along the streets.

I would've loved to take her cute hand in mine, just like I used to, but I didn't dare to do so.

So I just walked quietly, not looking at Y/N.

"Where are we going to?" She asked curiously and I shrugged unintrested, "I don't know. Some café..."

"Which one?"

"I haven't decided yet..."

"And where are we walking to right now?"

I sighed and stopped in my track.

"Listen babygirl, it's not important where we are going to. I want to talk with you, that's what is important right now."

"And why do you want to talk with me?"

I smiled at her being annoying on her adorable way, "I don't want to not talk to you anymore. I want you to be a part of my life."

She turned her face towards me as we kept on walking through the almost empty streets, "What do you mean by that?"

I again shrugged, "You'll see."

^._.^

Your POV

Yoongi was acting strange.

We just met after one year, him catching me being in his apartment and he suddenly wanted to talk and me to be a part of his life?

What did he mean by that? Maybe I knew the answer but just couldn't admit it because of what it would mean to me and my feelings for - for Yoongi.

Because if I was being honest - I defenitely felt something when I looked in these dark warm eyes. I just didn't know yet if it was a negative or a positive feeling yet.

We took our orders in an almost empty little café.

While we waited for our coffee to come Yoongi asked me how my live happened since the last time we met and I couldn't help but to blurt out everything like a five years old who told his parents about his first day at the zoo.

He watched me with a small smile and didn't took his eyes off of me a single time, listening intrested.

When I told him about a funny scene of Jeongin dropping the cake on his 18th birthday Yoongi laughed, showing off his adorable gummy smile that got me melting inside.

And that was when I realised how much I've missed this. How much I've missed him.

I've never felt around anyone what I felt around him and I didn't want this feeling to go away.

I started do get more and more comfortable around Yoongi as we drank our coffee and just talked like normal people.

When I looked up from my cup I noticed the white dot of cream on Yoongi's nose and couldn't stop myself from giggling a bit.

He smiled unknowingly, "What?"

I laughed louder, "You just- wait."

I leaned forwards to whipe the cream off his nose but when I was about to pull away he took my wrist firmly and pulled me even closer.