fourteen: too good to be true

Yoongis POV

I payed the groceries and packed them all in a back.

As the staff told me a friendly goodbye I didn't answer or even reacted. Besides that I wasn't the type for formalities like that, my mind was busy with imagining my babygirls smile when I come back.

I silently grinned to myself.

Y/N.

Ever since I meet her while going out with Holly I couldn't get her off my mind.

At this time I didn't know why, but I wanted to know her better, to know every single thing about her.

And when I met her the second time, crying in the corner of her garden I couldn't hold back. I just wanted to have this sweet yet mysterious girl for myself for at least one day.

Of course I noticed every time she was staring at me yet didn't stop myself from teasing her.

But I secretly enjoyed it.

She didn't know anything about the real world and had been kept at home all her life.

She was like a precious pearl hidden in a cage so that no one could damage her beautiful glow.

When this stupid police man took her away from me I didn't do anything because I knew how it would look if a twenty years old man would take away a seventeen years old girl from home. I knew that she didn't belong to me.

But the following weeks were so terrible grey for me. It seemed like Y/N had brought this special spark into my life that I've searched for all the time. And when it was taken away from me I finally saw how useless my life had been till then.

But now you finally belong to me babygirl and I can show you all those things your parents were afraid of.

I knew that she trusted me and I didn't want to break her by using her trust against her.

I would take good care of my babygirl.

^._.^

When I entered the small apartment I placed the bag with groceries on the floor, "I'm home babygirl!"

She didn't answer and I saw the door of the bathroom open.

My eyes widened.

No

She was standing in between my medicals, holding the white little package of anti-depressants in her small hands.

She looked up at me with big eyes, "Oh, hey Yoongi. I didn't want to go through your stuff but-"

I sped forwards.

"Did no one teach you that it is wrong to look through other peoples stuff?"

My voice dripped anger.

I didn't want her to find these.

I didn't want her to find out about my problems. She should think I was a nice, normal guy.

Hopefully she didn't saw my other, stronger medicine.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"You're sorry? Dumb girl, who do you think you are? Did you really think I would be okay if you did this? I'm not  a saint Y/N."

"Y-Yoongi-"

And that was when I realized what I was doing.

I had smashed her back against the sink, forcing her body against it and was partly choking her with my right hand, while my other hand gripped the wall besides her head.

I immediately backed off, shocked of what I had done.

She looked so shocked and so scared of me.

That was the one thing I never wanted to see in her eyes. Joy, yes. Anger, maybe yes. But fear, fear of me. Never.

I gulped and closed my eyes.

"I'm so so sorry." I whispered and took a step forward but she immediately arched away panicked.

"Babygirl-"

"Stop it. I'll leave now, you psycho!"

I was hurt at her words but I couldn't blame her.

I deserved it.

Then she suddenly rushed past me  and fled out of the apartment.

And I didn't have the strenght to follow her.

I hate that.

I hate my fucked up, damaged, broken mind.

I hate the medicines I have to take and my life but mostly...

I fucking hate myself.

^._.^

Your POV

Tears streamed down my face as I rushed through the streets of Seoul, adrenaline still pumping through my veins .

Why'd I do that?

Why'd I trust  someone I didn't know anything about? Why was I naive enough to believe that a guy who took me away from home at night was normal? How could I not see his mental problems?

Guess my parents were right, I'm not able to survive outside their house.

Guess it just was too good to be true.

^._.^

Dun dun dun-

Vote & comment

Vote & comment

💜💜