fifteen: Reunion

It was night and I didn't know where to go.

Yoongi was the only person, besides my parents, that I knew - or so I thought.

I still was angry at myself for being so dumb and naive. I couldn't blame Yoongi, I still thought that he just wanted to help me to get out of this cage I lived in, the problem was just I didn't know anything about him.

I wouldn't have went with him if I had known that he had such an in stable personality.

I immediately regretted thinking that because I knew it was a lie.

I would've trusted him blindly and if he hadn't done what he did I still wouldn't have woken up.

I strolled through the streets till I saw a small police station that was illuminated by a single street light.

I huffed resignedly and jogged over the street and entered the place hesistantely.

"Hello? How can I help you?" A friendly looking policeman greeted me.

I forced myself to look him in the eyes, still not feeling comfortable with doing this.

I never felt uncomfortable with Yoongi.

"Was there any case reported about a missing daughter of a rich family with the surname Kim?"

The nice man nodded frequently, "Yes, do you have any hints that could help us finding her?"

I scoffed, "Well, I am the missing girl."

His eyes widened slightly and he took out a photo that my parents probably gave the police and compared it to me.

"Okay Miss, I'll have to bring you to your parents."

I nodded sighing, "It'll probably be the best."

^._.^

When I got home I got loads of hugs and kisses from my crying mom, who was all sentimental.

"Oh baby, where were you?" She cried out while hugging me so tightly, I felt like my torso would break.

Even dad seemed rather concerned than angry as he also hugged me - what was a really rare thing.

But you know what was making me feel really bad?

I didn't felt anything at this time. I wasn't relieved or felt like crying or anything, I didn't even really bothered them hugging me - except of the fact that they were halfly choking me.

I felt so careless.

After what felt like hours mom let go of me and dried her teary eyes.

"I'm so happy having you back baby." She said smiling as we sat down at the dinner table.

"But may I ask where you were all of this time?

Two days. Geez why are they exaggerating like that?

"No." I answered deadpanning.

Dad leaned forwards with a deep frown on his face, "Did you drink alcohol? Take drugs? Did you went to one of those clubs an-"

"Woah stop!" I interrupted him in disbelief, "Of course not! Who do you think I am?"

"A girl who ran away from home twice." He said with a dark expression.

"And? Can you blame me?"

Dad was about to say something but mom cut him off.

"No, sweetheart. We can't. And because of that we wanted to talk to you and ask you what you want from us so that you won't run away again."

I was taken aback by her words but then realized what an amazing chance I was given here.

I took a deap breath in and began, "Well, first of all I want you to throw away those shitty cameras."

Both of them just nodded.

"Then I want you to drop these stupid rules like 'not looking other persons in the eyes'. They make not even sense."

My parents still didn't complain.

"I want you to buy me a phone. It doesn't have to be an expensive one, I don't care about this, I just want to be able to contact you or other people."

They seemed uncomfortable with that but nodded anyways.

"And most importantly:

I want to go to a common school, like every other girl."

"Listen Y/N." Mom began, "I don't think this is a good idea. You don't have any experience with other people - what is mainly our fault I have to admit it, and-"

I snorted, "What do you think I did the last days? Hiding in a hole and not talking to anyone? Interacting with people isn't that hard you know?"

"Yes, but-"

"No 'but' mom. I want to be a normal teenager with normal parents and a normal life. And going to school, socializing and learning there, is a perfectly normal thing."

She nodded and I looked at dad.

He didn't say anything for a while and I thought he was about to complain when he said: "Good we'll arrange that."

And I jumped up happily and hugged him.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou dad!"

I would finally be able to be like the others.

Thanks to Yoongi.

^._.^

Vote & Comment

Vote & Comment

💜💜