seventeen: sunny day

One year later

I greeted Jeongin and the others at the entrance, prepared for another normal day at school.

It has almost been one year, I would turn eighteen soon, and I slowly felt like becoming part of the community.

"Hey Y/N." Chaeyoung asked, "You want to hang out at my place after school?"

I shook my head and smile politely, "Jeongin and I are going to study for exams in the library."

She just nodded and left with her group of friends.

I became friends with few people in my class but I didn't felt comfortable around most of them.

For that I felt thankful having Jeongin by my side.

He knew I'm not like every girl and when I acted strange at the beginning he never questioned it. He accepted me like I was, or at least tried to not show his irritation towards me.

"Come on Y/N. Time for fabulous Mrs. Wangs math class." Jeongin said sarcastically and we began to make our way to mentioned class room.

The classes here were pretty easy for me since my teachers at home were way... stricter and more challenging.

So while everyone was complaining about the heartless Mrs. Wang I managed to do every task like she asked me to.

Yes, I might be every teacher's favorite.

In our break, Jeongin and I ate alone as always, we preferred staying by ourselves.

We sat on the low brick wall, while chatting about nothing important.

"Guess what we have next." He said grinning.

I groaned at the thought of being tortured again in our next sports class.

I might be good at every subject but I am allergic to sports.

Jeongin just laughed loudly and quickly changed the topic.

While we talked I watched the sun shining onto the school yard, coloring everything in it's warm golden light.

A gentle warm breeze was in the air and made the leaves of the trees above us shake slightly.

I sighed.

One year.

One fucking year.

And I still can't get you out of my mind.

I tried. I really did. I tried to forget the person who just didn't belong in my life anymore, never was supposed to get a place in there, yet he became such an important person for me without even seeing him a single time.

I hadn't been able to forget him from the very first time.

He is my savior, after all.

Yoongi's POV

I watched her talking to her little friend while drinking my coffee in front of the small cafe.

Beautiful as always.

I sometimes imagined how it would be if she still was with me. I had her right in my hands but I fucked it up.

I tried to forget her but realized quickly that I wasn't able to.

So I kept looking after her. Staying by her side.

Somehow.

Also since I met her I wrote new kinds of lyrics . The texts now talked about this girl  I wasn't able to forgive.

I sometimes just wanted to take her with me and lock her up so that no one would be able to take her away from me.

But then I was scared about my own thoughts knowing that this would brake her.

No one was allowed to take her precious freedom away from her.

I finished my coffee and payed the waitress. As I made my way back to my car I looked at my precious kitten one more time, just to make sure that she was fine.

And she was. She practically bloomed, sitting there in the warm sunlight talking with her annoying little friend that I wish I was so badly.

I got into the car while shaking off these thoughts.

If she wants to talk she'll come. She knows where I live and I won't move away for shit.

Fighting little princess!

^._.^

Was that too fast? Shouldn't I have skipped a year already? Idk I just hate these time skips in stories myself so I'm quit unsure-

Hhsjjsk Grammy's were lit

Vote & comment

💜💜