three: can't get you out of my mind

The next weeks were terrible for me.

As expected I couldn't focus on anything.

My parents didn't notice that something was off - because they never noticed anything - but I myself was restless.

My thoughts were circling around one topic.

Does he think about me?

Is he still passing by with his dog?

Does he even remember me?

What did he think about m-

"Miss Kim could you at least act as if you're paying attention?"

I blinked confused. "Excuse me, what did you say?"

My teacher sighed heavily and shook her head while looking somewhere on the wall behind me. "Nevermind. We're ready here, go and do whatever you have to."

Art lessons.

That was something I actually could looked forward to.

I enjoyed drawing a lot and my art teacher was alright.

I stood up and hopped towards my art room.

I suddenly imagined how it would be if I was at a common school. I would walk through the corridors together with other students. Maybe even with a few friends.

I could talk with them like normal people about homework, boys...

I wished this imagination would be true. I wished it so badly.

^._.^

Mr. Lee's enthusiastic voice echoed through the art room while giving me instructions of what to do. In short; the task was to draw a human being without template.

I just nodded to give him a sign that I was still listening while he was giving his one-hour speech as always.

When he had finished he gave me a sign to start and I began to draw onto the white paper in front of me.

I started to draw and did what I always do. My body was used to the movements and I gave in the calming feeling of creating something with my own hands.
My hands worked by themselves while my thoughts wandered to warm brown eyes, white locks and an adorably cute dog.

When I had finished I looked at the picture in front of me and gulped.

I was shocked of how detailed I had memorized every inch of his face. How I was able to catch his features perfectly like I had known him for all my life after I've seen him only ince.

Mr. Lee stared down at the picture and grinned, "I have to admit that I did an amazing job as your teacher Kim Y/N."

^._.^

At the end of the day I fell exhausted into my bed sheets, tired of my strict schedule that didn't allow me even thirty minutes of free time.

I hardly slept as always but this time it was because my thoughts circled around this dark brown eyes, white soft hair and an adorable smile.

I huffed.

This is going to be another long night.

^._.^

What happened

Vote & comment

Vote & comment

💜💜