eight: back to hell

We've almost reached the park. Yoongi said he wanted to go there  and I agreed to go with him although I really was tired.

It's not like I had another place to go though. And I wasn't willing to go back to my parents' house. Back to this cage I wouldn't be able to escape one more time.

Holly ran in front of us and enjoyed the park with all it's interesting scents.

Yoongi walked besides me quietly, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

He looked like he was deep in thoughts and I didn't want to bother him so I also kept quiet.

When we reached a bench he sat down wordless and leaned his head back with his legs spread apart.

"How was your day Y/N?" He asked me while looking at the dark sky.

I smiled as I sat down besides him.

"Exciting. New. Funny. What should I say. I learned a lot today."

Yoongi finally looked at me.

"You want to talk about your parents?"

We had ignored this topic throughout the whole day and an uneasy feeling grew now inside of me.

"There's not much to talk about. I just-"

"Hello?"

I unintentionally jumped up startled when I heard the voice of a man.

Yoongi didn't show any reaction and just let his head fall back again.

I walked towards the man whom the voice belonged to and noticed that he wore a police unfiorm.

He held a piece of paper in his hand and looked down at it. Then he looked at me.

"Kim Y/N?"

I gulped, knowing what would come next.

"Yes?"

"Your parents are searching for you. Every police station in Seoul is searching for you."

I didn't answer and just looked at him.

The police man cocked his head to the side and pointed at the guy who still sat on the bench and didn't seem to bother us.

"Do you know him?"

I hesistated. I didn't want him tog et in trouble because of me.

So,I shook my head. "No, I don't."

The man nodded.

He told me to come with him to the police station and I obeyed, afraid of what would happen if I denied.

Yoongi didn't say anything. He'd just stood up and walked together with Holly in the opposite direction.

At the end he was just a stranger.

^._.^

When I arrived at the police station I was greeted by my crying mother and my dangerously quiet father.

Mom immediately hugged me and started to babble, "Oh my precious baby. Where were you? What happened? Did someone take you with him?"

I pushed her away rudely and didn't answer any of her questions, just looked down with a blank expression.

"She was alone." The man who found me informed her, "There wasn't anyone involved in her disappearance."

I scoffed silently.

DiSaPpEaRaNcE? You mean escape.

My mom sniffed a few times and sat down with a dramatic sigh.

Now it was dad's turn to scold me and I prepared myself for a speech à la 'I'm very disappointed of you young lady'.

But dad just gripped my arm like he wanted to squish it and dragged me with him.

"No more time outside for you. No more reading, free time or art class."

So he basically took away my last sources of joy, just like that.

He shouldn't be allowed to do that.

^._.^

When we were back home dad locked me in my room without any words and left me just like that.

I hardly slept like always although I was really tired after this exciting day.

But although my dad made the promise to make the hell I already was living in three times worst I couldn't help but to smile.

What I had experienced was something they couldn't take away from me. I saved these memories in a very special place and no one could make me forget this joyfull day.

No one could make me forget this unique boy with the white hair and cute gummy smile.

^._.^

Vote & comment

Vote & comment

💜💜