seven: a day made of dreams

I entered the colorful fair, that promised joyful memories and a lot of cotton candy.

I was overly excited and couldn't wait to start to explore everything.

I was still gripping onto Yoongi's hand unintentionally and he must've noticed my excitement that was mixed with nervousness.

He patted my back comforting. After all this people did scare me.

We started to try all the rides.

Every time a ride started to spin I felt this tingling sensation in my tummy and I was sure that it had nothing to do with the rides.

I dreamed to go to a place like this and now I finally got the chance to do so.

Yoongi stayed by my side all the time and after an hour or something I started to ask myself how he could afford to pay all of this for both of us.

We were currently enjoying our cotton candy and watched a few kids having fun on a carousal when I told him:

"You don't have to pay for all this. I can give you the money back later on."

He cocked a brow but didn't look at me.

I've realized that this is kind of a Yoongi thing: Not looking at people while comunicating with them.

"Just because your parents are rich it doesn't mean you have to pay for it. I'm the boy so I will pay."

His logic was questionable, but okay.

"And besides, what makes you think I couldn't afford it?"

I shrugged. "I didn't. I just felt bad for making you pay for everything like that. Like you said my parents are rich and I don't want to act spoiled."

He scoffed. "I know that your parents never spoiled you. Don't worry I'm good with paying for both of us babygirl."

Then he looked at me smirking a brushed a strain of hair out of my face.

"It's worth, seeing your eyes sparkling like this."

I blushed but at this time I didn't realize the true meaning of his words. I just felt so overwhelmed by all this new impressions.

The next thing we did was the shooter. You had three tries to hit the target and you could choose a reward when you succeed.

"I'll do that." Yoongi said resolutely.

I scoffed. "Isn't that a couple thing? The boy wins a teddy for the girl?"

Yoongi suddenly wrapped one arm around me and squeezed my shoulders.

He again didn't look at me while talking and his eyes seemed to look far away, a slight grin appeared on his face that he tried to hide so hard.

"You know babygirl, just think of it as a nice present. Don't interpret too much in my actions, they are not trustworthy."

Of course Yoongi hit the target and he also got me a cute teddy who held a purple heart in his arms.

I squeezed it tightly. "I'll name him Holly."

Yoongi suddenly glared at me dead serious. "No you won't, that name is already taken."

I laughed at him. "Chill dude, it's just a name."

He hit my shoulder playfully. "I know. But it won't be Holly, got it?"

This boy-

Then he glanced up at the sky. "It's getting dark, should we go to the feris wheel?"

My heart skipped a beat at this and I started to jump up and down at this.

"Yes yes yes lets go!"

He just chuckled at my childish self and lead me towards the big wheel.

^._.^

"Woah this is beautiful."

I looked at the sea of lights under me in awe. My hand gripped the railing and I leaned forward as far as I could to catch every part of my surrounding.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed me by the waist.

"Be careful Y/N we don't want you to fall down, do we."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I am careful. How dumb you think I am?"

Yoongi didn't answer nor did he look at me.

He just leaned against the railing and stared at the bright shining ocean under us.

And again I couldn't help but to stare, kinda completely forgetting about the beauty underneath us.

The wind brushed the white bangs out of his face and the slight light illuminated his face so perfectly that it made him look like the prince of a fairytale.

He sat on the bench that surrounded the cabin with parted legs and had his hands stuffed in the pockets of his coat.

All of him looked so simple but awesome. Simply awesome, yeah that would describe the picture in front of me perfectly.

He didn't look at me when he spoke and I didn't saw a change in his neutral expression when he talked.

"Take a picture, that'll last longer."

I looked away quickly but added, "I like the original better."

He laughed.

^._.^

I was so exhausted when we got away from the colorful shining place.

I was exhausted but lucky. I felt full. Full of impressions and new memories.

This had been, with no doubt, the best day of my life.

^._.^

Vote & comment

Vote & comment

💜💜