thirty-six: And now kiss me

"And now kiss me."

The moment he said those words I realized how much I've missed the feeling of his soft lips against mine.

Everything had happend so fast in the last days and my mind couldn't really proceed how much everything had changed.

All that I knew for now, was that I wanted to kiss him. Badly.

Yoongi watched me carefully as I slowly leaned forwards and his lips met mine.

He immediately pulled me closer by encircling my waist. I gasped when I felt his teeth dug into my lower lip, making me part them slightly. He slight his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss.

Something about Min Yoongi kissing me was making me feel incredibly dizzy. As if my whole world suddenly turned upside down.

And he knew it. He knew the exact effect he had on me.

When we parted, both of us were breathing heavily. I noticed the awkward position I was in. I sat on his lap and my back was turned in an awkward angle so that I could look at him.

I felt Yoongi staring at me, making me look down flustered.

"How about you skip school today?" He whispered, his lips grazing my neck sensually.

I knew I shouldn't but the problem was I couldn't say 'no' to him and he knew it too well.

"Should we go to my apartment?" Yoongi said grinning as he brushed a strain of hair out of my face.

I blinked, "W-Why?"

He laughed at my panicked state, "Not to do what your naughty little brain thought. I want to give you something back. Something I kinda...kept for myself because it remembered me of you."

I looked at me as if he was sorry but I didn't knew of what he was talking about.

"I thought that if you wouldn't comeback to me then this would be the only thing that connects me with you." He explained but I still didn't know what he meant.

So I just stood up and dragged him with me, "Then let's go."

I said, making him grin.

We had almost reached our destination when a white little thing fell out of Yoongi's pocket.

I stopped in my track to pick it up but Yoongi didn't seem to notice and just kept walking.

When I reached down to grab it I realized that it was a white lighter with his initials.

I frowned and over to Yoongi. I wasn't dumb. Yoongi already told me that he smoked and there had always been this faint scent of smoke on his clothes but I noticed that the scent had become stronger.

I remembered how embarrassed he had been when he told me he would smoke and that I had never see him actually smoke.

I bit my lip and stuffed the lighter into my pocket, not mentioning it again.

I had imagined Yoongi's apartement to be all messy as always and dirty since I didn't think that he had have the motivation to clean up in the last days.

But what I faced when we entered the apartment was even worst.

It was strangely clean and tidy. The messy cozyness that I always loved had disappeared and everything was strangely empty.

Just like Yoongi

I flinched at this thought but shook it off quickly.

"Here, you can put your jacket there." Yoongi said a little absent.

I watched him rummaging through a brown box while caressing Holly who had come to greet us immediately after we had entered.

"I has to be somewhere here." Yoongi mumbled to himself and I smiled. Yoongi talking to himself was one of the cutest things I had ever seen.

And then he found what he searched and he took out a little teddy who held a purple heart in his arms.

A wide smile spread over my face when I remembered the day at the fair when Yoongi won this bear for me.

"I thought you would like to have him back." Yoongi mumbled, not looking into my eyes.

I laughed happily and hugged him without a second thought.

The thought of him keeping the bear all of the time because it remembered him of me was almost as heart melting as the adorable gummy smile he gave me now.

"I love you." I said, burrying my face into his chest.

He laughed softly, holding me even tighter.

"I love you more."

^._.^

And I love you my lovely readers

Vote & comment

💜💜