nine: empty space

The second day after the day I escaped for the first time.

I closed the door of my now empty room behind me and began to stroll to german class.

They took everything away from me that could distract me even in the slightest. My room now looked like it was taken out of a furniture catalog. Nothing personal was left, only the general stuff like pens, clothes and paper.

I'm still crying over my books but what can I do?

Oh, and my art teacher got fired. I feel bad for that, not only because art was the only subject I did really like, but because of my dear art teacher who now is jobless because I made a stupidity.

I shouldn't have done that. I should have obeyed my parents and not went with this guy I didn't even know.

I'm sorry.

I greeted my german teacher friendly with a bow and sat down at my desk.

I tried to, really. But as much as I wanted to, I just couldn't concentrate on what my teacher told me.

My mind was so messed up and I didn't know why or what I could do against it.

I looked out of the window and let my thoughts flow away from this doomed place.

I hope he thinks of me sometimes. Maybe he smiles when remembering what we did at the fair. It was fun though. He helped a young girl to finally be able breath properly. This is something you remember, isn't it?

I hope you won't forget me Yoongi.

^._.^

I got dismissed after my ballet lesson and began to make my way to the dining room.

My parents had taken good care that I wouldn't eat alone the last days.

"Hey sweetheart, are you hungry?" Mom asked me smiling.

I shook my head while looking at my feet. I didn't know if I should be angry at them or at myself. But at the end, being angry at myself costs fewer energy than being angry at my parents.

They just wanted to help me... didn't they?

"But you have to eat something cupcake." Mom said pouting and reached out to ruffle my hair but I unintentionally jerked back in the moment she was about to touch me.

Mom sighed, "Come one sweetheart don't be that sulky. You aren't five anymore."

"Yes, I almost am full aged." I mumbled still looking at my feet. Then I looked up, "Are you even going to lock me up then?"

Mom smiled sadly, "We will if we have to."

"What the-" I stopped myself from cussing and just sat down quietly.

I knew better than saying anything against it.

Mom pecked my cheek, "And now eat something darling. We don't want you to go to bed hungry."

I just nodded and began eating without any more words.

Am I acting rude? Ungrateful? Shouldn't I appreciate what they are giving me? Whatever the answers to these questions might me, the truth is that I don't care.

 As much as I want to be thankful, I hate my parents for what they're doing.

^._.^

When I went to my room I didn't even try to sleep.

I just laid on my bed like that and looked up at my ceiling.

Does he miss me?

Or was I just an adventure for him? I hope this isn't the case. He became a really important person to me in a really short amount of time.

But what I don't understand is, why did he waste all this money and time for me? A girl he just saw one single time when he passed by her house?

And why'd I trust him just like this?

I knew the answer. He was the first person not caring about my damn safety but about what I really wanted. He gave me what I wanted so desperately, so he didn't even need to prove me that he deserves my trust.

I followed him blind because he was willing to fill out this empty space in me without any questioning.

And I would still do so.

^._.^

Vote & comment

Vote & comment

💜💜