thirty-five: Dawn

When someone
Helps you
An their struggling too
That's not help
That's love

The cold shivery air hit my skin when I stepped outside the house.

I looked at my phone.

5pm

School would start in three hours.

I didn't know where to go. My feet dragged me to where it took them and I just enjoyed the freedom I had.

The river, I now walked a long was glittering in the slight morning sun that was slowly rising above the skyline of Seoul.

It was a mesmerizing picture, the reason why I tend to get up earlier.

Just to see the blood red light flooding the city, coloring every house in its own unique color.

But over all there was one reason why I got up this early; The streets were almost empty, no person who was outside would care about me wandering around.

The usually crowded Seoul can be a peacefull place if you just look from the right angle.

I stepped onto the large stone bridge that lead over the river, with the intention to cross the glittering water.

And that's when I saw him.

He leaned on the railing, watching the pearly flow underneath the bridge.

His face was hidden behind a mask and his hair was covered by a black cap but I reconized him easily.

The posture was just too characteristic for him. His body would always be slumped together defensively, his whole body language saying 'go away'.

I didn't saw it back then when I met him for the first time. But at this time I didn't exactly have the greatest experience with humans.

His hands hung over the iron railing as he just stood there.

I still stared at him and began to ask myself if he already noticed me.

Be by his side

Taking the advice of my mother literal I walked over and stopped right besides him.

I glanced at his side profile, his eyes were covered by the cap and his mouth was hidden behind the black mask. I couldn't read his emotions at all.

"I thought you loved to sleep. What makes you get up that early?"

He didn't react at first, his only answer being a slight cock of his head.

After what felt like an eternity he finally spoke:

"I feel restless I think."

His voice was hoarse yet raspy - and undeniably sexy - as if he hadn't spoken for a while.

I now carelessly stared at him. The person whom I thought was the strongest, most independent and most caring guy in the world.

My hand reached to his cap and threw it on the floor, followed by his mask that I took up gently.

He was even paler then usual. His eyes were red and his veins shone through his paper like skin.

And his lips quivered. I saw how he licked over his dry chapped lips, trying his best to hold composure in front of me.

To not to cry in front of me.

"It's okay." I whispered and felt his arms sneak around me.

He held me tight as he hid his face in my neck, the only thing that signalized me he was crying were the wet droplets that touched my skin soon.

He didn't say anything. He only held me like I was an anchor that held him in this world and I would do anything to stay that person for him.

"I-I didn't work since then." Yoongi whispered in my neck. "I didn't do anything. I feel useless."

I caressed his hair gently and chucked, "Sometimes it's okay if the only thing you did today was breathe."

Yoongi nuzzled his nose deeper into me.

"He died thinking I'd hate him. I will never be abke to make up to him."

"I hate myself."

I sighed and kept on stroking his hair.

"That's okay." I mumbled, "I love you enough for the both of us."

That only made him cry even more.

We stayed like that forever. Words didn't need to be spoken. Yoongi didn't need comforting words.

What he needed was strength. And I would happily give him all my mine.

Until I would die of exhaustion.

Yoongis POV

That was the day when I realized that a person who truly loves you will be there for you in every shitty situation that bitch called life would put you in.

And she was that person for me.

We ended up sitting on one of the benches that were placed along the river, still holding onto eachother as if our dear lives depended on it.

Maybe right this was the case.

"Y/N." I whispered, making her look up at me.

Her big eyes glistened and I loved the way they sparkled only for me.

"I still remeber the day we met the first time. I would've never thought you would become that important to me. Thank you."

She gave me a genuine smile making me feel all these crazy stuff I've never felt before her and all I wanted to do...

"And now kiss me. Please."

^._.^

┬┴┬┴┤ ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Vote & comment
my lovely readers

💜💜