eleven: piano

"Come in." Yoongi offered me as he unlocked the door, his bubbly dog greeting the two of us.

"It's not that big but we'll just make ourselves comfortable." He kicked a jacket to the side that had laid around, looking embarrassed.

"We don't have a lot of female visit here." He said sheepishly.

I giggled, "We?"

He took of his shoes while answering me, "Yeah, me and Holly."

"Isn't Holly technically female visit?" I said cocking my head to the side.

He glared at me, "Holly's a boy."

I blinked confused, "But-"

"Don't say anything against it." He cut me of.

I couldn't stop my laughter, the way he always was defending Holly like he was his most prescious possession is just adorable.

He pouted, "Don't laugh, it's not funny!"

His apartment was really small.

I mean, I'm living in a mansion that has room for at least three families so my opinion on that doesn't count.

The apartment had four rooms and a tiny bathroom. There was one kitchen that barely had space for two people, a room where a small piano and microphones for recording stood in and the biggest room with a computer and a black sofa in it.

"Here's where I'm sleeping." Yoongi told me with a rather unintrested expression.

I looked at the messy room that was decorated with a lots of stuff like signed albums and figurines. A cold cup with coffee stood besides the computer and a lot of full written paper was spread across the whole room.

It was chaotic, yes. But it also was homey. The room seemed to represent Yoongi perfectly.

"So...do you live here?"

He slightly smiled as he answered, "I wish I could tell you that I have another apartment but not everyone is as rich as your parents. Since I came here from Daegu I'm living at this place."

I nodded understanding, that's why he didn't sound like he's from Seoul, "So you're working far away from home?"

"Like I said, it's not that of a big deal."

For someone like me, who had been locked up in his home his entire life, it was a big deal. But the thought working in another city, independently of your parents, even in conditions like that, only ecxited me.

He showed me the recording room. It also was messy but he seemed to not use it as much as the first room.

"I sometimes record my own rap and-"

"Woah you also rap?"

He smiled sheepishly and nodded while scratching his neck, "I like producing my own songs, independently from other people, it's like I'm creating a whole world just for me. I can let all my problems flow into this."

"I don't see why someone like you could have any problems." I mumbled while strolling to the piano on the other end of the room.

Yoongi scoffed, "What makes you think that?"

I shrugged as I sat down onto the small stool infront of the instrument, "Because you are free to do anything you want. You have a lovely dog, a job you love and a attitude towards life that I wish I had."

Yoongi came closer towards me and leaned downwards so that his chin almost touched my shoulder and I felt goosebumbs forming on my neck.

"It probably is better if you keep thinking like that." He whispered leaving me in confusion.

Then he pointed at the piano in front of us, "You know how to play?"

"No" I answered straight away, "I mean my parents are forcing me to take piano lessons but I seriously am terribly untalented."

I felt him smile behind me, "Play."

I was about to deny but then I thougt - what do I have to lose?

Yoongi'll probably laugh at me but where's the matter?

I started trying to play the easiest song I knew and Yoongi watched me carefully.

After a while he interrupted me, "Stand up Y/N, I'll show you something."

I obietentely stood up and Yoongi sat down  infront of the big instrument.

And then he started playing.

His long and pale fingers moved over the piano keys so elegantly that my breath hitched. I began to question that this elegant slender fingers belonged to this boy, but Min Yoongi seemed to surprise me again and again.

I looked at his face while he played. His eyes were low-lidded as he concentrated on the song he played and his whole appearence looked like an artwork that was meant to enchant.

I gulped unconsciously and he suddenly stopped playing, just to look at me smirking.

"Staring again babygirl? Is that kind of a habit of yours?"

I shook my head and frowned as I noticed how hard he made me blush.

He stood up still smirking but didn't look at me and made his way out of the room, "Do you want to drink something?"

I nodded, "Yes please."

As I waited for him to come back I noticed a strange smell in the air.

But he came back soon and handed me a glass of water.

"Are you smoking Yoongi?"

He suddenly looked away as if he didn't want me to know it.

"Sometimes, yes."

I just nodded and drank a sip.

For a moment none of us said anything.

"Soo" I began, wanting to break the awkward silence, "Is it okay for you when I sleep here?"

He nodded and took it as a sign to drag me with him.

"Of course, that's why I brought you here. You're sleeping on the couch okay? It's quite late."

I shook my head frequently, "But where are you sleeping then."

He gave me a small smile, "On the floor, genius."

I frowned, "No, I can't just come here and-"

"You're sleeping on the couch babygirl. I won't accept anything other."

Damn he can be scary.

^._.^

Long chapter. I feel like it was kinda boring.

 I feel like it was kinda boring

Vote & comment

💜💜