twenty-eight: Questioning

"It's all about time, you know Kitten?"

"Huh, what are you talking about?" I got a little confused about this statement that came totally out of the blue.

Yoongi stopped in front of our entrance gate and moved downwards, so that our faces were on one level, barely inches away.

He took my chin between his thumb and index finger and locked eyes with me.

A smug smirk appeared on his face when he saw me getting flustered once again.

"You, admitting that you've fallen in love with me."

And with that he let go of me, turned around and left just like that, throwing me a little wave as a goodbye.

I tried to collect myself as I made my way through our garden, since I couldn't meet my parents in the messy stage I was finding myself in currently.

Talking of love...

Isn't that a bit too much?

The door swung open even before I could even take out my keys, revealing my not-so-pleased looking mom.

"Uh hi-"

She grabbed my wrist, pulling me in instantly, closing the door behind us.

"You're lucky your father didn't see this." She mumbled while leading me to our dining table.

"Wha- were you watching me all the time ?"

I asked, partly stunned of how mom reacted.

She didn't answer for quite a moment and took her time with sitting down and folding her hands theatrical.

"So, is this guy your boyfriend?"

"What? No!" I said shocked.

She cocked a brow, "You sure he knows that?"

"Yes!" I answered back, although I wasn't really sure myself.

"Y/N", she started, "do you think this is a good idea? Do you even know him? How well do you know him? Does he hide things about him in front of you?"

I was taken back by all these questions and kept my mouth shut at first.

"Can you trust him? Is he nice to you? Does he treat you well? Is he sometimes being too nice to you? Because you know these can be bad ones too-"

"Stop. Mom what are you trying right now ?" I asked halfly confused, halfly angry.

She again sighed and rested her head on the table.

"I just want you to be with someone trustworthy. Someone who doesn't hurt you."

I was about to say that he was indeed trustworthy but you know what ?

I didn't know it for sure. Maybe it's because my parents raised me to be paranoid but I barely knew him. I in fact didn't know a lot about Yoongi.

"Mom" I began with a soft voice, trying to find the right words, "I do like him. And I know that he likes me too. All I can say is... that he won't hurt me. Ever."

I pray to baby jesus, don't make this a lie Min Yoongi.

Mom looked really concerned but on a good way, not an unhealthy I'll-forbid-you-any-contact-with-him way.

She cupped my face with one hand and smiled softly.

"As long as you're safe sweetheart."

Then her expression became serious again.

"Do you want him to be your boyfriend? Because if yes, let's just say, your father won't be pleased."

My eyes widened at her question, "No! I mean...I don't know if he would even want to be my..."

Mom's expression became confused, "But didn't you just say he would also like you ?"

When I didn't answer she just through her hands in the air and mumbled, "Screw it, I'll never understand these teenagers."

^._.^

It was already dark outside but I laid wide awake in my bed.

I still was in my street clothes and hadn't even bothered taking my shoes off.

I was thinking about that conversation I've had with mom.

Better said some of the question she asked me, I couldn't even answer myself.

Does he hide things about him in front of you ?

Do you think this is a good idea ?

Can you trust him ?

I don't know. Can I?

All I knew is, that I wanted to so badly.

The thing with Yoongi is...he never spoke about himself. The only time he talked about himself was when he told me about his job. And even that was...not much.

I slumped off my bed and grabbed my phone that had been charging till now.

Y/N
We need to talk. Tomorrow.

Lil Meow Meow
As you wish Kitten ;)

^._.^

Ready for the drama?

Vote & comment

💜💜