twenty-four: Kiss and make up

Yoongi's POV

I watched her carefully as she was reading the songtext I wrote only for her.

She looked up at me, seemingly unsure of how to react.

"Yoongi this is beautiful but..."

She tried to search the right words but I beat her on it.

"But you don't think this with us would work ?"

She blinked surprised, "I didn't mean it like that-"

I chuckled, "C'mon, you definitely meant it like that."

I came even closer and she made a step backwards.

"Yoongi I don't like you...that way-"

I placed both of my hands besides her head, trapping her against the wall and smirked, seeing her blush.

"Right "

I whispered.

"Don't lie at me Kitten."

I leaned back looking satisfied at her messy state.

"And now come a little closer."

Your POV

I gulped when I heard his voice.

His voice.

The deep and raspy tone lured me into a trap I gladly gave myself to and I didn't even realize that I had made a step forwards when his mouth met mine and he forced me against the wall again.

His kiss was so passionate and hungry, I felt like melting in his touch. His touch felt like fire on my soft skin, a sensation I've never felt before.

His lips detached from mine and he began to place hot kisses down my neck, making me shiver.

I was like in a trance, not knowing what happened to me. I've never felt this needy before and it was like Yoongi touched me at every right places.

My breath hitched as I felt him harshly suck on my neck leaving a hickey.

Well shit what am I gonna tell my parents ?

It was that moment I came back to my senses and I pushed Yoongi away from me harshly.

He cocked a brow at my reaction, both of us breathing heavily.

"Don't tell me you're going be a chicken now."

I looked down in embarrassment, "Don't say that Min Yoongi. You attacked me just like that and I didn't even head a chance to think of this."

He looked away, "You didn't fight at first so I thought it was okay."

I suddenly felt bad due him sounding sincerely sorry.

Yes, I chickened out a bit, that was because I've never done something like that. And Yoongi was so... so greedy.

"Look, if you don't want to do this with me I'm fine with it and I'm sorry." Yoongi said with a gentle voice, placing his index finger under my chin.

I frowned.

No, this was not what I wanted.

"N-No it's fine." I suddenly stuttered, before I could stop my stupid mouth, "It's not that I don't want to do that with you. In fact I...I-"

"You?" Yoongi said with a spark of amusement in his eyes.

"I've never...you know."

He laughed, his head falling backwards and he started to gently caress my cheek, "What are you afraid of?"

"Yoongi I barely know you!"

He suddenly became serious, "That didn't stop you from coming with me and even sleeping at my place. Y/N, you know you can trust me ?"

I nodded. As odd as it may sound but I just needed to see Yoongi once, to know that I was ready to give him all my trust without any questioning.

It just had been like that ever since we met.

"And you know that I won't harm you? Ever." He said while looking into my eyes, scanning every of my emotions

"But you did-" I started, thinking of the day I found his medecine in the bathroom.

"Let's forget about that." He interrupted me.

"Why were you so angry this day?" I finally asked the question that was circling around my thoughts for a year now.

"I didn't want you to think I wasn't reliable. I wanted you to see me as a strong person."

Now it was my turn to cock a brow, "And you aren't?"

He chuckled, "No. Not at all. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling like I am choking on air. Sometimes I feel like everything is too much for me. I'm not okay. You should now that."

I stared at him for a moment.

How did we we get from making out to talking about his mental health ?

"I'm sorry for you Yoongi. And if I can help you in any way-"

"You can", he said grinning, making a step towards me.

And here we go again.

"H-How ?"

He leaned forwards, his lips gracing my earlobe.

"Stay by my side."

^._.^

How are y'all doing 

Vote & comment

💜💜