thirty: You care

I believe, that there are no accidental meetings between souls.

Sometimes someone comes into your life, takes your heart by surprise and - bam - changes your life forever.

I was thinking of that quite a lot lately.

I don't exactly knew when it happened but I think I fell in love with Yoongi.

It must have happened a long time ago but I just couldn't let myself admit it because-

Yeah.

Why?

Was I afraid? I don't know.

The encounter in the park just made me realize one more time, how much I cared for him.

When a friend has issues, then you go to him and comfort him, simply because that's what a friendship requires. You do it because it's excpected that you do it. You worry about that friend but you would more likely forget about it, dealing with your own problems.

And then there are these special people out there, whose issues are more relevant than your own.

Min Yoongi...

You walked into my heart like you always belonged there.

And now your issues are keeping me awake at night.

Yoongi's POV

I started to regret telling her my story.

Now she's pittying me, something that I wanted to prevent by not telling her about my problems.

I neither wanted or needed her pitty.

But her hugging me, comforting me... felt so damn good.

She wasn't fake. No one expected her to care but she did anyways. She was genuine.

One more reason to love her.

I put the pen down and stretched my arms. I needed a bit of air after two hours of sitting in that shitty apartement.

I stood up and threw one more glance at the full written paper before leaving.

I smiled.

Kim Y/N.
You're the reason why I started writing love songs.

Your POV

After thinking for a long time I came to a conclusion.

If we like it or not, we sometimes have to face our worst demons, even if those are our own parents. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

And Yoongi should do so. I already know that he won't like the idea but I believe that I can convince him to meet his parents after such a long time.

Yes, they did treat him badly but Yoongi needs to let go one day.

I don't want him to make up with his parents and reunite as a perfect family, because that will certainly not work. His relationship to his birthgivers is already broken.

But wouldn't he feel better talking with his parents? Showing them how well he did and that he actually became succesfull with the music they once threw away?

I woke up from my deep thoughts when I heard someone knock on my rooms door.

"Honey, are you there ?" The voice of my mom asked.

"Yes...?" I answered hesistantly.

"Could you come downstairs ?"

"Why ?"

"Well, there is someone who wants to see you."

I already knew who it was by the way she empathized someone.

I immediately stood up from the windowsill, I had been sitting on and rushed out of the room, past my startled mother.

I saw him standing in our entrance.

The sun that came through the door behind him made it seem like he wore a halo.

He for once, didn't wear his dark coat but a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

A small silver chain hung around his neck that stood out on his white skin.

He didn't notice me at first and I took a moment to observe his messy white hair and relaxed face traits.

His eyes sparkled when he saw me and a boyish smile appeared on his face.

"Y/N!" He said happily and I was about to hug him when someone cleared his throat behind me.

"What is he doing here ?" Dad asked, who still didn't got the memo that Yoongi and I were kind of dating and mom hit him with her ellbow.

"It's alright kids." She said, making me snort at the fact that she called Yoongi a 'kid', "Just get going, we won't hold you up any further."

Yoongi nodded, the happy boyish smile not leaving his face once when he took my hand firmly and lead me outside.

This moment I  felt a special form of freedom when he lead me through our sunny green garden, our fingers interwined.

Now not only I felt free, but my heart too.

^._.^

Cute but messy chapter...

  Vote & Coment

💜💜