thirty-eight: Starry Night

I've never been this nervous in my entire life.

I got up way too early, not being able to sleep anymore.

I spent two ours of chosing the right outfit just to decide that I wanted to wear something different. The fact that I didn't know what he wanted to do with me didn't make it easier.

I went out with Yoongi already but this felt kinda different.

What did he plan? Did he even plan something in particulary? Would it be a typical cheesy date?

When I finally decided on an outfit to wear my phone rang, signalizing me that Yoongi just texted me. I unlocked it and read the message that almost made me throw my phone out of the window.

Lil Meow Meow
Don't dress up to much. You know I'm not the type for fancy dinners or anything

I snorted at the commanding tone this message had but realized that this made my choice of clothes way easier.

I heard the door bell ring and went to open it with an excited smile plastered over my face.

A similar smiling Yoongi blessed my eyes as I opened the door, gently pecking my lips.

"Hey, babe." He mumbled is lips resting on my cheek. I felt the heat of his soft lips on my face and my excitement rose even more.

My parents weren't home yet, which I was glad of since I didn't want my dad to attack him with embarrassing questions.

I let him lead me outside our house, our fingers interwined as we slowly walked down the paved way.

"So what did you plan for today?" I asked looking at the sky that was already colored in a faint orange.

"I thought of... you once said that I never talked about myself and I think you were right. I want you to know all about me as much as I want to know all about you. So I wanted to show you a place that is very important to me."

I ignored the lack of information this gave me and concentrated on the tingling feeling his words created in my stomach. This together with his sheepish smile made me feel at ease, all the nervousness being erased.

We took the train and got off the train at a station called 'cherry-blossom alley'.

Turned out that this was a park which name was an exact discription of how it looked.

At this time of the year the cherry trees bloomed, their petals decorating the way we now walked on.

"I didn't know you were this romantic." I teased Yoongi who let out a soft laughter.

"You didn't even see the best part yet."

He lead us to a little hill on which a white blanket with a little basket with snacks laid.

I was speachless at the beautiful ambiente Yoongi had created and let him gently pull me down onto the blanket, so that I ended up sitting on his lap, his arms encircling my waist in a protective manner.

From our position we looked right at a small lake that was covered with small pinkish cherry blossom petals, the sunset coloring the water in a bright red.

I felt Yoongi nuzzling his nose in the back of my neck, something like habit of his and what he seemed to do whenever we cuddled like this.

"Yoongi", I said softly, "Why is this place so important to you?"

I felt him smile into my neck at this question and he shifted slightly, so that his chin was now resting on my shoulder, his hands still resting around my waist.

"When I came to Seoul I was really insecure. I was still young and had a problem with letting people into my life. I was alone a lot and that's what brought me here. I one day just ended up staying here. After work this was the place I always came to since I had no one other."

I watched tiny waves forming on the lake infront of us while listening to Yoongi.

I loved hearing him telling me stories. His deep voice sounded so soothing, making me feel like I could get lost in his words forever.

"So this was like your happy place." I said, making Yoongi laugh at my choice of words.

"Yes, you could say that. You know this was the place where I found Holly."

My head turned around in surprise, "Really?"

He laughed, his eyes turning into small crescents as he blessed me with his cute gummy smile, "Yes. One day he just walked over to me, not leaving my side anymore. I searched for his owner but there wasn't anyone searching for a dog like this. So I thought that I had no choice but to keep the dog who was still following me stubbornly."

I also laughed, "And you just kept him like that?"

He shrugged grinning, "He wouldn't leave my side anyways."

We talked like that for a long time. It turned dark, small dots of light illuminating the sky but we still didn't leave our place on the small hill.

"Babe", he mubled while we laid on the white blanket.

He laid on his back, his arms crossed behind his head while I cuddled into his side.

"Yes?"

"What do you want to become when you graduate?"

I thought about my answer for a long time.

He was right. I never thought of it. All my thoughts always circled around the present.

But then I looked at his face. His beautiful face, showing an expression of content. I saw the stars that sparkled in his deep warm eyes and I knew the answer.

I smiled.

"Happy."

"With you."

^._.^

Tell me what you think.

Vote & comment
my hot little readers

💜💜