thirty-nine: Mine

"You want to grab some coffee after school?" Chaeyoung asked when we exited the class together with Jeongin and some other of her friends.

"Sorry, I'm with my boyfriend today." I said excusing.

Jeongin wiggled his eyebrows, "Uuh, tell me everything tomorrow."

I hit his arm, slightly blushing.

"I didn't know you have a boyfriend Y/N." One of Chaeyoung's friend stated sutprised.

"Right", Chaeyoung said with a similar expression, "Is he cute?"

"Is he hot?"

"What about money? Is he rich?"

I huffed at the flow of questions and let my eyes scan the schoolyard until I spotted him in the crowd.

"Well..." I said, "He's over there."

Their heads snapped in the direction and I saw a surprised frown forming on everyone's faces, except of Jeongin who already met Yoongi.

The white haired guy seemed like a total misfit in the chatty crowd of students. He leaned against the wall, his hands shoved in to the pockets of his dark coat, his hair covering his eyes, giving him this casual yet mysterious look.

I knew that my classmates were watching me as I walked to the obviously older guy and snatched the cigarette out of his mouth.

"How often do I have to tell you that you should stop smoking. I hate to kiss you after you smoked. Besides that it stinks."

He laughed softly and cocked his head to the side, "Ah nice to meet you too."

I frowned, "That's not fun-"

He interrupted me by smashing his lips against mine, making me squeal in surprise. I felt him laugh against my lips and a cheeky grin was spread over his face when he pulled back.

"I'm sorry kitten, what did you say?"

I groaned, "Ah, forget it."

^._.^

Yoongi's POV

We were cuddled into eachother as we laid on our favorite place in the park.

A blanket was wrapped around us tightly and I simply enjoyed the moment.

The moment when it was no one but her.

Everything seemed unimportant as long as I could hold my precious angel like that a  little longer.

I love her. Although I was bad at showing it. I fucking love her.

I suddenly felt a lump form in my throat and didn't quite understand why until a single tear rolled down my face.

She lifted her hand up to my cheek and wiped it away gently.

"Why am I crying?" I mumbled, feeling a little sleepy.

"Because you are happy... I think."

I nodded.

"Are you happy?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

I smiled softly, stroking her hair with one hand, while my other hand was wrapped around her figure tightly.

"I talked to mom yesterday." I finally admitted.

"And?"

"She said that dads funeral will be next saturday."

I glanced down at her, "She wants you to come too."

She looked up in sutprise, "Me? But I never even met him."

I smiled sadly at the memory, "She said 'the person who brought back my son should help me farewell my only other love.' And I think she's right. You united this family, somehow you belong to this family."

We stayed like that until it turned dark and soon made our way back through the beautiful cherry tree park.

I looked down at our interwined fingers.

This feeling I got when feeling her hands in mine. The excitement and bliss I felt everytime I simply saw her. Somehow, that must be important.

And as strange as it may sound. I am glad that her parents treated her like that in the past. Otherwise we would've never found eachother.

She would've never be mine.

I would've never be hers.

Thank you Y/N, for crying that day in the corner of your garden. Thank you for letting me be your savior.

^._.^

Aaaand that's the end.