twenty-five : Good morning Kitten

Yoongi stood behind you, his hand gently holding onto your waist as he was brushing his teeth with the other one and you too were making yourself ready for the day.

You noticed the much wider black shirt you were wearing and the shining ring on your finger.

As you looked up at the mirror in front of you, you saw Yoongi was staring at you all of the time.

He chuckled when your eyes met.

"We look like a married couple already, don't ya think so Kitten ?"

^._.^

Your POV

What the fuck

Did I just dream?

I yawned and turned around in my bed.

Wait, something is off,
Whose hand is tha-

I almost jumped out of my bed when I saw Yoongi snoring besides me peacefully.

And that was when all the memories of the day before swept back in my mind and I let my head fall back into my pillow. Exhausted.

"Stay by my side."

How was I supposed to say 'no' to this?

He'd looked at me with those warm sincere eyes.

I was too much of a good person to say no to this. And I maybeee had a thing for Min Yoongi. Just maybe.

Okay, yes I'm totally whipped for him but it's not that I would've ever confess that to him.

I closed my eyes, recalling the events from earlier.

After our little conversation we had went back to the on going party and Yoongi... got along well with my parents?

At least they didn't complain about him staying there.

And after all the guests had left he simply stayed.

And now he was sleeping here. Besides me.

What in the name of baby Jesus have I gotten myself into?

^._.^

Yoongi's POV

I woke up by the sun shining through the curtains.

I smiled as I remembered the events from yesterday.

Her parents liked me. Sorta...

If they new what happened when we met for the second time they would probably kick me out straightly.

I turned around, to face my beautiful girl, who was keeping me awake at night.

And when I sleep then I dream of you.

I smiled bitterly and closed my eyes.

When did I allow myself to be so attached to a person?

When I opened them again I lifted my arms and encirceled her waist with one and used the other hand to gently press her head against my chest.

Can we just stay like this forever?

Sadly no, because I felt her waking up.

"W-What" She mumbled into my chest.

I caressed the back of her head and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"Good morning Kitten."

"Leave now."

I flinched, "Wow okay."

"No, for real. Yoongi, what if my parents see you ?"

Oh right, I kinda sneaked into her room.

I sighed.

"Do we really have to deal with that now? It's so early."

"Yes!"

Though I didn't want anything more than staying right where I was, I did realize that she was probably right and forced myself to go out of the warm bed, detaching myself from Y/N.

She also got up and locked herself straight away in the bathroom.

After a while she unlocked the door and I watched her brushing her teeth, while leaning against the door frame with one shoulder.

When she noticed me watching her she stopped in her motions and looked at me through the mirror.

"What?"

I chuckled, "Nothing."

She spit out and dried her hands, "You know this scene is oddly familiar to me." She mumbled, leaving me in confusion.

"Whatever", she stated as she rushed past me.

"You need to hurry, hopefully my parents aren't awake yet."

I just nodded, thinking of if I should be hurt of her wanting me to leave that quickly but then I decided that I shouldn't since I knew her parents were quite...scary.

So, I just opened the door as quiet as possible and turned around to her one more time.

"Bye babygirl." I said flirtatiously.

She blushed and threw a pillow at me, "Leave now you idiot!"

I grinned as I closed the door behind me.

^._.^

Obviously her parents didn't sleep that long.

"Could you fucking explain what the fuck you are still doing here ?"

^._.^

Yoongi fucked up 😐

Vote & comment

💜💜